Fnaf Coming Home thought

Now for anyone who doesn't like spoilers or haven't read Step Closer or any story in it, well spoiler warning.

In Coming Home we get to see Susie again and see that she  has a sister. It does seem that she was about seven years old
   (pg 134) Coming Home
When Susie died she wanted to have Gretchen back and a quote from Drew another character in CH "Ghosts hang around if they want something." pg 163
The odd thing in the story is while Susie is dead and remains in her house Chica comes at night knowing right where Susie is, Chica however doesn't enter the house she waits at the front steps for Susie then offers her hand to Susie so they could leave together.
During this time Susie tried to communicate with her sister but to no avail so Susie grabs paper and begins drawing to get her sister's attention. 
Once Samatha saw what Susie wanted she started to search everywhere for the doll Gretchen.  Which that makes me think of Fruity Maze, Susie was searching for her dog only to be led to her death.
In the fnaf6 ending its possible when Susie is hugging Freddy and the kids are smiling, Freddy likely is a placeholder for the dog. Since I doubt Scott was going to put the FM dog that was cut up and bloody for Susie to hug.
As for the drawings Susie isn't the first one who used them as a way to communicate.

In Silver Eyes pg 119 it seems that a spirit could've been trying to warn Jason about Spring Bonnie using drawings.
Fourth Closet had a drawing case as well
pg 339 Carlton had to help the kids  understand the yellow Bonnie was not their friend.
In the games the so changing posters is likely the kids spirits doing, the crying children posters, its me, Golden Freddy poster. Though it seems the guards and everyone around for the night ignored them and saw it as hallucinations which likely ticked the kids off.

We know what the kids are wanting as Drew said with ghosts hanging around if they wanted something. They  all generally want Revenge, Susie wants her dog +revenge, Elizabeth wants to make her father proud, the funtimes want a body to escape, they want to be heard.