Fnaf Security Breach game speculation

Judging by the security breach trailer there was a few things and ideas that came to mind.

The first being what Vanny says she mentions to Gregory that his friends are worried about  him likely the three rockstars she infected. 

Also back with fnaf vr Vanny said that she had picked one is it possible that she was referring to a kid for William to use as a vessel for his spirit aka Gregory.
Like some of the books FC Baby, TBB , LF, each of them took over someone else's life as their own.
ITF makes me think of escape and reincarnation from the ending escaping a vr game and coming back to the real  world. In fnaf Vr one of the endings Glitchtrap can possess us/take over us kinda like Lonely Freddy who swaps. So it wouldn't surprise me if Gregory is the one Vanny picked for William to use as a vessel. 
As for the game Security girl's goal is to protect Gregory kinda like how her teaser goes. Possibly the room she is looking in has either A kidnapped kids and she's reporting it B the kids are stuffed into the goamrocks, C that's where Gregory is or D  Vanny is in there and communicating to Glitchtrap.

The supposed game Vanny is offering and how she got upset is likely her first attempt to helping William swap places with Gregory was a fail and she was enraged so she's apologizing and offering a second attempt to it as a game to him.

We will constantly have to move in security breach, and hiding will be pointless because we will be found. Infected animontronics are going to be roaming around and Vanny is trying to get Gregory to  obey her while she uses the animontronics to lure him out of hiding.