Idea of CC's Whereabouts

I think I have an idea of where CC is and I don't think he actually is possessing Shadow Freddy or Golden Freddy at all.
I actually think he has attached himself to Michael and hitch-hikes on animontronics. I know this theory probably sounds dumb but judging part of The man in room 1280 I feel it connects slightly to fnaf4 and CC's possible revenge.
The man is burned and his organs are exposed. This makes me think of the scooper and fnaf3 fire. Nurse Ackerman talks about the man having a REM sleep pattern and "nightmares.... horrific nightmares" pg 145 Which we can connect this to the (nightmares fnaf4)itself, and CC is causing them to Michael.
CC is likely preventing Michael from dying because he hasn't let go of everything that Michael has done to him, including causing his death.

My guess is that after the fnaf3 fire Michael could've been rushed to  the hospital but nothing could be done. Since he was unable to die he was left in a room until someone came and talked to them.
Which then Michael and CC would move on together or CC dragged Michael  with him. The hitch hiking I feel that CC's spirit is split while most of his spirit is likely attached on Michael. Part  of it roams/ hitch-hiking on animontronics  desperately trying to reunite with the majority of it's spirit.

I don't think CC has an interest in killing anyone he  only wants to make his brother suffer for what he's done to him.  Which makes sense since also the final thing that CC heard was laughter coming from what likely is his brother before going limp.

Heck maybe fnaf4 does kinda connect to Michael's end aka  after fnaf3 fire. I feel that CC's rage  grew for Michael as time went on and with Michael trying to forget the incident.  It's possible that SC, and DWM  could connect to Michael (DWM)  is forcing Michael to face his past and stop running away from it. (SC) could be CC's rage at Michael and Michael trying to make things right.
I also feel that CC was possibly turning 10 or 11 on his birthday and only was interested in causing harm to Michael. While the other kids were younger and wanted to go after anyone that resembled/ or looked like William without second thought.