The reason Foxy was out of order (old)

Recently in FNAF VR when repairing Foxy we hear that he's been out of commission for quite some time and needs to be repaired. Apparently va worker tried to fix him using one of the battery needed for his arm. As he gained control of his legs arms torso and head. After you fully fix him we hear " Great now pirates cove can be reopened".

Foxy didn't do a bite he was out because he had no control which would cause him to be a hazard maybe that's why the company in 1983 threw them in Parts and service.
How bout the Foxy Go Go Go minigame if Foxy actually had no control as it seems to be the case in VR the minigame could be showing us his final performance before he was out of order. A big part of why I think hw may have been broken like this is because Scott gas confirmed this as well that Funtime Foxy is still Foxy the pirate. Remember how the funtimes were treated and cared for. The reason he could be both broken and out of order is because of what his previous form got. His jaw actually could of been broken prior to how he was "fixed" in Sister Location. The scooper most likely caused a lot of damage to him. Fazbear company had an easy time redesigning characters with different looks. Kinda like the toys.