Ballora Is Not Mrs Afton

Its something I've been wanting to talk about for a bit when it comes to Ballora=mom

1. Do you really think an adult spirit would let a child/their child control them? (Better yet multiple kids)

Or even better their own daughter control them?

If Ballora is the mom why would she let the others ditch her child?

Circus Baby never addresses her as mother which is quite disrespectful. But at the same time she seems to hate Ballora a lot. Plus it makes no sense why Ballora would try to murder her own son.

Why is she not taking control once Baby was booted?

If Ballora is the mom why is she not taking initiative and helping the others or guiding them. She's just letting the kids rule over her and that doesn't look good.

Why would she try to kill her own kid and then have to be told by her daughter. Who's a kindergartner to calm down and that he was there to help them?

Where is her death scene every Afton had a death scene, where is her's?

Maybe  she lived to old age, or perhaps she could've died giving birth to one of the three since Michael and Chris were born around late sixties to early seventies

Maybe she lived to old age, or perhaps she could've died giving birth to one of the three since Michael and Chris were born around late sixties to early seventies.

The car crash/accident never happened like where in fnaf was that seen or mentioned? Never
because it was taken from the fnaf2 song Its been so long a 2014 song that wasn't made by Scott. Which the plot of the song was about Puppet being Goldie's mom and after her son died she went in her car and drove off the cliff/car crash, then became puppet.