funtimes theory

So since Henry made the animontronics along side the four Charlie bots and Circus Baby as the fourth one. Along with the fnaf4 house belonging to him then the underground where the funtimes are. Wouldn't that mean he made them. He took pride in his work what if Funtime Foxy mimicked Henry? what if Henry made those lines for Funtime Foxy. Plus we learn in Sister Location that Funtime Foxy teaches kids to play and share. Along with children's entertainment. "Showtime" and "Showtime on the hour". Could also refer towards playtime playtime's on the hour. Or Ballora she teaches kids to get fit and enjoy pizza as stated by hand unit. Also some of her lines could be used to kids like "don't be shy" think of it she's 6.2 and the kids heights are lower than that. Or "save me a dance for another day". Most likely when she had to return. Funtime Freddy liked to play hide and seek as revealed in fourth closet. Which also explains his lines. Remember when the so investigator was talking to William about Circus Baby's design. What if during this time is also when Henry was deep in depression or killed himself. Leaving William there to speak of course it's extremely likely Henry didn't say Baby's special ability or the fact she was intended as the fourth Charlie bot adult Charlie. So William only knew certain things with the Funtimes. It's likely he tampered them and put the storage tanks in as the blueprints said "Afton's Robotics". Plus what if the funtimes aren't being tortured but, rather being brought to life. What if that's where Henry spent most of his time building as seeing how clean and the technology there. In Circus Baby's room you ever noticed how the panel the red things going up and down like crazy. What if it was monitoring their status or even just Circus Baby's. The bidybabs actually could be adults Charlie's kids as they do act childlike and represent Babies. Now the purpose of the scooper what if originally it was made to take the funtimes apart like when Henry was testing and building them he had to have protype refine and have he right stuff. So if he wasn't happy with one of the robots he could take it apart then refine/ rebuild it again. Now when hand unit mentioned how a body was found down there what if it was Henry's. In FNAF world the desk man was in some office most likely the private office. Since there's no costumes to stuff the bodies in they still hid it. Of course the place being so big there were so many spots to put it. With fnaf6 cassette man what if Henry made those tapes before he killed himself along with making sure the labringth and fnaf6 pizza place we're set to. All that was left to do was call the animontronics and burn them. Interesting enough in a will Henry gave to aunt Jen to burn the house what if it also contained instructions on what he wanted left to do.