The phone call

John
  I walk over to the middle of my living room and stare at the couch and the telephone on opposite sides of the room. I walk over to the couch pushing it with all of my strength, grunting as I finally push it against the wall next to the telephone. I cannot miss this call no matter what. Even though I stopped by the cafe on my way back to my flat, I was super hungry from all of my stress. I go to the kitchen and grab some bread sticking it in the toaster and silently stare at the timer focusing on the ticks. I slowly drift off into my own world, almost like the ticks of the timer set all of my stress free from my brain. Suddenly the phone rings making me jump back into reality. I scurry around my flat thinking about what to say. My mind just wanted to explode. I run to the phone and answer it. "H-hello?" I shakily answer. I feel my face getting hot right when i hear Freddie start to speak. "Lovie, I'm coming to your flat. I don't want to risk losing connection because of this stupid rain." He calmly explains. I slowly take deep breaths after I'm overcome with a wave of nausea. "I t-think that would be nice Freddie." I stutter out. "Yay, thank you dear. I'll be there in probably about 30 minutes so get ready for me!" He squeals before hanging up. I feel my heart kinda hurt when he hung up but am relieved at the same time. Butterflies flutter through my stomach as I skip over to my room. I scope out everything in my drawers and closet. I decided to just wear my bell bottom jeans and a button up shirt. Since I wasn't going to be leaving the flat I didn't need a jacket. I make my way to the bathroom carrying my outfit with me. I lay my clothes on the toilet seat and go to my sink. I look up at the mirror and stare at myself. I pull off my skin tight black pants i wore to the studio this morning. I take off my shirt and lay my dirty clothes in the floor. I take my bell bottoms and slip them on fixing the legs where it kinda shows off my thighs. I start to zip up my jeans when i notice i was a little hard. I ignore it and hope it goes away before Freddie gets here. It was probably me thinking about him all day that caused it. I slip on my shirt and button it up and proceed to tuck it in. I look out of my bathroom door at the clock on my bedroom wall. I still had 15 minutes to get ready. I brush my hair and make my way to my living room. I notice the mess i left from when I was going to eat. "I guess cheese on toast can wait." I sigh to myself. I clean up the mess and move the couch back to it original spot. I make my way to the fridge and grab some grape juice. I pour it into a glass and sit on the couch laying the juice on the coffee table. I look down to only be in shock. Of course my boner had gotten bigger. I quickly stand up and run to the bathroom. "WHYYYYY!!?" I groan in frustration. I look in the mirror hoping it wasn't noticeable but it was no hope. You could see my boner from a mile away. I quickly untuck my shirt and look in the mirror. It wasn't exactly my kind of style, but it was either this or it be right where Freddie could clearly see it. I'm startled to hear a knock on the door. I basically race to the door and look back down at my boner." Don't fuck this up!" I whisper to myself. I open the door to see Freddie wearing skin tight white pants showing the outline of his cock, and a white shirt with a red jacket to go over it. "Oh Darling!" Freddie squeaks as he bear hugs me. I feel my face flush with a wave of hot. "FREDDIE!" I squealed as i also hugged back. Freddie brings his body back and looks at me in the eyes. "Shall w-we sit down?" I ask trying to play calm. "Whatever u want dear, after all it is your flat." Freddie responds smiling.
     Freddie
I follow john to the couch where i see a glass of juice on the coffee table. John notices my eyes drawn to the glass and quickly spins around to pick up the glass. His hand hits the glass spilling the purple juice all over the white carpet. "OH SHIT!" He shouts aloud. "Darling don't worry I'll go get some napkins." I comfort before I scurry to the kitchen and grab napkins. I hurry back and hand the napkins to John as he bends over to pick up the glass. I instantly feel my head fill with a hot feeling." His legs look so good in those jeans!" I think to myself. " What's the use? It obviously isn't gonna come out." He sighs.I walk over to him and put my hand on his shoulder and agree with him. He turns to the couch and sits down, leaning back a little bit resting his head on the back of the cushions. He stretches a little bit. His shirt comes up a little bit revealing a huge boner. I find myself in shock and my mouth hangs open with disbelief.
   John
  I sit up from stretching and return to Freddies mouth hanging open with shock." OMG I-im so sorry!" I say as I stand up and pull my shirt over my thighs running to the bathroom. I run into the bathroom and slam the door behind me locking it.