Day At The Pool

Brian
I sit on the edge of the pool with my feet in the warm water. I was early to the pool and still had five minutes to spare.
   I hear giggling and some voices trailing along the sidewalk that leads to the entrance. My curly hair flips as I turn my head to see who was coming in.
   John, Freddie, and Roger were opening the gate while giggling. They haven't seen me sitting here yet so I take advantage of it and slowly make my way to hide behind the changing booth. The voices come a little closer before splitting up.
   "John and I are going to change Rog! Go ahead and get the floats." Freddie shouts as him and John come closer to the booth. I start countdown in my head before jumping out and screaming.
    "FUCKER!!!" Freddie screams with fright. John jumped back slightly before starting to giggle.
    "BRIAN YOU BASTARD!" Freddie scowls as he stomps his foot on the ground. I laugh as I run back to the sunchair with my bags. I can hear John laughing at Freddie as he cusses.
Freddie
     "JOHN STOP LAUGHING AT ME!" I whine as I make my way to the changing booth. The booth was a small rectangular box that had an open side, covered by a sliding shower curtain. I open the curtain and place my bag on the floor before looking back at John and pecking him on the cheek.
       I can see Brian and Roger sitting on some chairs by the pool behind John. Brian is looking at me and grinning. I jerk the curtain shut behind me.
Roger
     "So..." I awkwardly say swinging my feet back and fourth. I really should be asking Freddie about this. I secretly have found Brian attractive. I look up from my lap to see Brian staring at me with a confused expression.
     "Nevermind." I squeak while getting up from my chair. I walk to the stairs of the pool that lead into the water. I hear Freddie and John trailing over to the pool.
     Brian had his chair extremely close the the edge of the pool where he could put his feet in the water. He is fondeling with his hands while Freddie walks up behind Brians chair.
    "Watch this baby." Freddie whispers to John before extending his arms out infront of him, almost touching the chair. "Hey Brian!" Freddie says while slightly leaning forwards to where Brian can slightly see his face. Brian brings his head up in response before trying to get up.
     "KARMAS A BITCH!" Freddie screams before shoving Brian into the water.
Authors note
ok so this chapter is going to have to be continued because im slightly running out of ideas please comment any requests because they would help out alot!
-❤️ASH❤️