Open The Door

John
  I walk to Rogers door before lightly knocking three times and backing away to hive way if he were to open the door. I can hear muffled whispers coming from inside the room. I glance around to make sure Freddie wasnt behind me about to burst through the door.
  Freddie handled things sometimes violently when they can be handled in different and easier ways. I take a step forward to knock again when the door knob starts to turn, causing me to step back again to my previous spot.
Roger
  I stand at the door while tightly gripping the door knob. thoughts and plans of what to say and do flood my head, stopping me from opening the door yet. I look down before looking back behind me and seeing Brian sitting on the side
of our bed.
  He gets up before i even do anything and slightly pushes me away from the door and takes his hand over the doorknob where my hand was previously. I decide to back up and let him settle things, therfor he was slightly informed of what I was hiding from them. I strongly put my trust in Brian and hoped he wouldnt spill the beans on them. This was important information in my case and I want to put it off and protect it until I am forced to tell it to someone.
  John
  I look up to see the door open a crack and Brians face sticking out looking for Freddie. Rogers small head can be seen peeking from behind him which was quite the sight, concidering the fact that he was tiny compared to Brian.
  Fast stomping footsteps are heard coming up the stairs. My slow reaction causese me to look behind me and see Freddie looking quite angry trailing over to me. I look back at Brian who is yelling at me to get in the room, but I can only look back at Freddie, who is very close to grabbing me. A sharp tug of my shirt jerks me backwards into the room before I can see Brian slam the door in Freddies face.
  Freddie
  Anger is boiling inside of me as I stand infront of the door. Shuffling can be heard from outside where im standing. They are well aware of me standing outside the door and probably kinda scared to come out and make contact with me. My hands curl up into fists before I reach out my hand and shake, turn, and pull the doorknob angrily. I give up and step back before cursing under my breath.
  Strings of my hair fall down infront of my face before i push them back in return.
  "COME THE FUCK OUT OF THE ROOM YOU PUSSY'S!" I yell as I stomp my bare foot down like a teenage girl.
  John
  I get off the floor and start to the door before arms are pulling me back. I extend my arm in hopes of unlocking the door but fail. In reaction I start squirming loose. Freddies yelling is coming from the ouside of the room and boy is he angry. "I DIDN'T SAY YOU CAN LOCK ME IN HERE!!!" I yell trying to break free from rogers grasp.
••Time Skip••
" So you're telling me that this isnt your suicide note?" Roger asks raising an eyebroe of doubt. They had found my old note but dont believe me when i say its not new. Freddie had calmed down and was sitting on the ground outside the door. I just wanted to get away and drop the whole conversation.
  "Whatever. I can tell we aren't getting anywhere with talking to you." Roger says throwing the piece of paper in frustration. I whimper in response as he then stomps on the paper and unlocks the door. swinging it open with force I ignore the angry blonde and run outside the door and see freddie.
  He was getting up before I grab him and pull him into our bedroom . he calmly closes the door and I drop his hand before collapsing onto the bed. I just wanted to be held and hugged. Nobody beleives me....
Im so sorry for this shitty update. i am also sorry for the short chapters along with terrible story. hope it is okay....
-Ash