Late Night Cuddles

John
I sit next to Freddie, resting my head on his shoulder. The light from the televison fills the dark room around us. I liked it when it was dark and we were the only people in the house, it makes me feel like we could be as loud as we want.
   Our neighbors that used to live next door recently moved out. I think the fact that we have fans drive past our house nonstop scared them off.
  I can feel Freddie moving around, like he was uncomfortable. I raise my head up to look at him.
Freddie
I look over at John and see him staring at me. I bite my lip as I look back into his eyes.
  I suddenly pick him up and lay him down on the couch. I position myself to straddle him and start planting kisses on his neck. He giggles while continue to kiss him.
  "F-Freddie t-that tickles!" He screams with pleasure while I continue to kiss every inch of his neck.
   I raise up to see his face after nipping at his neck a couple of times. He has a giant smile spread across his face. I go in for another kiss before the telephone starts ringing. I sit there, still staring at John.
"Are you gonna get that baby?" John asks breathing hard from all of my kisses. I slowly get up and kiss his thigh before jogging to the phone. "Hello?" I answer. "Where the hell are you Fred? You missed it Brian passed out in the kitchen!" Rogers voice trails through the phone. I can hear loud music and talking in the background.
John
   I can hear Freddie explaining why he didn't show up at the party. It must have been Roger asking why we didn't come to his stupid party. I never understood why people even go to those things. All they're good for is to get people shit faced. I hear Freddie hang up the phone and coming back to the couch.
He gets back ontop of me and starts to take off his shirt. I start to panic inside my head because I am still a virgin, and I'm absolutely scared shitless.
   "Wait." I say grabbing his shirt before he pulls it completely off. "I'm not ready yet." I manage to say before biting my lip.
   "It's ok dear. We don't have to if you're not ready." Freddie speaks while getting up and sitting beside me. "We can just watch the telly!" Freddie comforts while walking to the television.
   He changes the channel and cuddles up beside me. I feel him grab my hand and wrap it around him.