Moved in

Roger
  I slowly sit down my last box of clothes while trying to be quiet as possible. It was pretty early in the morning and i could hear snores coming from upstairs. i crept upstairs as i see Freddie and Johns door wide open and Brian's door open as well. I peek in on Freddie and John as I pass by and see the two snuggled up shirtless while barely covered up with the blanket.
A small snicker escapes me as I continue to my hubbies room. I stop in his doorway and enjoy the view of his fluffy hair sticking out from under a big blanket. I walk inside the door slightly before closing it a bit and continue over to the side of Brian's bed.
I felt quite rude going over to wake him up just so we could maybe fuck but I desperately needed him now. I stop beside his bed before taking off my shoes and slowly climbing onto the bed. I throw one leg over his waist and straddle him as I lean forward and plant kisses on his neck.
Brian
I wake up to a weight on me and rub my eyes to see Roger straddling me. It didn't take long for my dick to get hard in response.
"Good morning beautiful!" He whispers into my ear while shooing away some loose curls. I feel him rub his arse on my hard cock through his pants before taking his shirt off.
I moan as i feel my member grow harder and press against my underwear. The blonde smirks at me before starting to rub back and fourth faster. I throw my head back and close my eyes as I grab the headboard of my bed and begin to moan his name. I feel myself come close to orgasm as Roger stops and gets off. I raise my head and look at him before whining. I figured I have probably already woken Freddie and John up from my moaning but Roger was already putting his shirt back on, the tease.
"Wait aren't u gonna finish me?" I ask as i raise up and sit on the side of the bed. He smirks before walking out the door and leaving me alone on my bed.
I slide my underwear off and see my cock aching to let loose. I pull my hand over to my shaft and start slow before picking up the pace. I feel my legs begin to twitch and I loudly moan before white strings of cum shoot from my member. I hear my door open as I still sit there panting.
"OMG IM SO SORRY!" I hear John gasp before slamming my door shut behind him. I pant as I wipe some sweat from my forehead.I wonder if roger unpacked his last box. What if he is officially living with us now?!