Day At The Pool Pt2

Freddie
All of us start playing tag when i notice John tap out for a minute. I walk over to my lover, wading through the water I spines around striking a pose when I reach him. He begins to giggle when I wrap my arms around his neck. Our faces are inches apart before start to play with a strand of his hair.
"Roger and I are going to drop by the gas station and get some snacks!" Brian nods as he starts up the stairs leading out of the pool. Roger walks past us on the outside of the pool staring at us before running to catch up with Brian.
"I think he likes what he sees." I seductively whisper while trailing my finger up John's chest.
"AHG!" I squeal as John pinches my arse. He begins grinning ear to ear while I pout at him, not amused.
"How about we go under the waterfall." John suggests while pulling my arm towards the water fall that over laps the lower pool.

 We reach the waterfall as I push John up against the rockwall that is slightly visible from the outside of the waterfall

My hands slide up and down his body as we make out, moans eascaping our mouths between kisses. John's hands explore my body, slowly making their way down to my shorts.
"You're so fucking s-sexy!" John moans as I suck on his neck. His hands make it into my shorts, causing a loud moan to escape my mouth. The moan slightly echoes through the small cave causing John to snicker.
Roger
We get half way to the station when I realize I forgot my wallet. "Ughm Brian.. I forgot my wallet." I whisper as I start to back up. Brian nods, signaling for me to run back and get it.
I reach the gate and open I quickly, walking over to my bags before I hear splashing and small moans coming from the waterfall. My brain instantly clicks and I look around for John and Freddie.
"HOLY SHIT JOHN!! I-I-IM GOING TO FINISH!" Freddie moans while panting. I stand dead in my tracks not wanting to move. My bag was at the stairs of the pool and from there they would see me. A loud string of moans echo from the cave before followed by whimpering and panting.
"That was so hot Freddie." I hear John whisper as I see the two men come
out from under the waterfall. I stand there in shock with my mouth hanging wide open. Freddie follows John before noticing me.
"OMG H-HOW MUCH DID U HEAR?!?" Freddie asks while his face turns bright pink. John bites a big portion of his lip while waiting for an answer.
"I-I-I think I should go." I strangle out while grabbing my wallet and quickly walking out of the pool area. I basically run up the sidewalk towards the gas station.
"What's with the face? You look like you saw a ghost." Brian chuckles before holding the door that goes inside the store.
"J-John and Freddie f-fucked in the pool, under the waterfall.." I manage to get out while looking at him. his facial expression shows that he truly wasnt ammused.
"I honestly don't doubt it." Brian says grabbing a bag of potato chips off of a shelf.

ok heres the thing im too nervous to go into detail smutt... honestly ill make my way to it but this is the line for now.
-ash