Hidden Secrets

Roger
I stand leaning over the kitchen table while glancing over a magazine article. It was kinda early in the morning, this was everyones freeday, which we mostly spent around the house. I hear a little bit of commotion upstairs before hearing small footsteps make their way down the stairs. Just from the sound I could tell it was deaky and raised my glance up to see him walk into the kitchen.
He grabs a coffee mug from the cabinet and puts it on the counter before reaching for some leftover coffee I made this morning.
John
I pour the coffee into the mug and cup my hands around it before walking back to the living room window. I one of my hands away from the mug of coffee and pull the curtain open a sliver to peer outside. Warm rays of sunshine seap through the open curtain before I slowly push the curtain back to its original placing.
I turn my head to only lock eyes with roger. He is standing awfully close to me and i feel a wave of uncomfort come across my body as we stare at each other. He breaks his gaze with scare as he hears a door open from upstairs. Confusion rises high inside me but decide to ignore it.
Freddie
I see Roger dart off from John like a little kid hiding something as I step out of my bedroom. I cough as I hold the railing down the stairs as support. John looks up at me from the living room window and walks to the bottom of the stairs waiting for me while holding a cup of coffee in his hands.
My face felt hot and I was sneezing non stop. John had told me I looked like I had a cold, but me being the hard headed one didnt listen to him.
"Brian was tending some unfinished business in his room when I accidentally walked in on him." John whispers to me as he gesture upstairs. I nod with a small snicker as I walk into the kitchen. I was tempted to ask Roger why he ran awy from John when i came from my room, but I resist from the question and pour some coffee for myself and a cup for Brian. Roger keeps shifting his eyes at me as if he was hiding something, causing me to get a little frustrated.
I sit down the cups as I notice a piece of paper sitting on the counter. As i make my way to the paper I hear the table scoot with a loud screeching sound. Roger flushes around the table ignoring the fact that he ran into it and grabs the paper before I can reach it.
"What the hell is your bloody problem?" I ask as i cross my arms across my chest. He looks at me before spinning around and running upstairs. I turn my head to John and give him a questionable look to only get a shrug in return. I hear the footsteps hit the top step and a door slam.
"BREAK THE FUCKING DOOR WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!" I yell as I glance around the corner up the stairs.
"I'll go talk to him." John whispers while turning me towards him and putting his arms around my neck. He pecks me on the cheek before turning to go up the stairs.