Work it out

John
*next day*
I pull into a parking spot next to Brians car.  I really don't want to be here, but we have to practice. I take slow breaths before unbuckling my seatbelt and opening my car door. I get out and open the back door, proceeding to get my bass out of the seat. I close the door and lock the car before walking to the double doors. I can hear Brian strumming his guitar from outside the building. I check behind me to see if Freddie's car was in the parking lot. No sign of him. I open the doors to reveal 3 people standing in the studio. "Freddie..." I mumble to myself before going inside the next set of glass doors.  All three men turn around and shoot me a dirty look before turning their backs to me again. Freddie looks at me the longest and struts to the back door and grabs a pack of cigs on the way. He stops at the door and turns around, nodding to Roger. He goes out the door and Roger walks shortly dragging behind him. I look at the ground and jump as the door slams. "You really hurt him this time, John." Brian drags as he unplugs his guitar from the amp. "I-I didn't mean to..Brian." I strain to get out while slowly putting my bass down and making eye contact with him. Brian chuckles and looks at me shaking his head. "You bloody yelled at him John. Maybe it isn't the best decision to make the lead singer your boyfriend, but  Rog and I are totally fine with it." He snaps back while opening his case."I didn't think you would be ok with it Brian." I respond while a tear rolls down my cheek. " We thought you were the soft one. Well, I guess we were wrong. Weren't we?" He says slamming his case and picking up his jacket from the chair. " Now I have a date in an hour, so try not to hurt anyone else while I'm gone." He says patting my shoulder as he walks by. I look down and let out a sob before the door shuts.
Freddie
I stand there and puff on my cigarette while Rog and I lean up against the wall. I can hear a muffled argument coming from the inside of the building. " Do you think Brian handled it?" Roger asks putting his cigarette out. "If he didn't, I will." I respond sternly throwing my cigarette on the ground. I march to the back door swinging it open to reveal John standing with his face buried in his hands, sobbing. Roger stays outside while I talk to John. I walk over to John, wrapping my arms around him tightly and comforting him. "I know you didn't mean it darling." I whisper while i lift his face up and wipe his tears. " I d-d-didn't know the band would be okay w-with it." he sobs while still hugging me.