Don't Stop Us Now

John
The rest of the band is scattered around the studio. Brian, standing tall infront of Roger's drums, arguing with Roger over something small. Roger sitting behind the drums with his fists clenched, yelling at Brian. Freddie is standing next to the table and asking the other two to stop fighting.
"OH FOR GODS SAKE! WILL YOU MIND FUCKING OFF PISSRAG?!?" Roger spat as he raises up and slams his drumsticks on the snare. Brian moves back a little in shock from the quick movement.
"Roger, if you break the snare I'm not buying another one." Freddie smirks, rolling his eyes. Roger gets up and stomps outside, slamming the door behind him.
"Bit of a bitch today." Brian huffs as he sits on the couch next to me. "Well John, how are you and Freddie doing?" he asks glancing back at Freddie. I blush and try to think of something to say back. My brain struggles to keep the conversation going, as Brian looks at me tilting his head and waiting for an answer. Freddie walks over from the table and sits on the arm of the couch next to me.
  "Were exellent! Isn't that right dear?" he responds while braiding a small piece of my hair. Brian smiles as he gets up from the couch, patting my leg before walking to the door leading outside. He walks outside, Freddie and I are the only people in the studio.
I look up at Freddie, still playing with my hair and smile. He cups my face and kisses me.
Muffled arguing can be heard from outside, but I could care less about that. My mind was focused on Freddie right now.
okay i know this is short but idk if my story is good so far. plz tell me if you would like  me to continue it!
-ash