Dont Touch Me

Brian
I sit next to the man before realization strikes me in the stomach. I move my sight over to the man with a nervous smile spread across his face, hiding the fear. I feel my face become hot and my fists clench tighter by the second.
"BASTARD!" I yell as i shove him out of the booth and onto the floor. He lays on the floor with the wind knocked out of him as I tackle him following with numerous punches planting on his face. He coughs as I continue punching him, blood comes from his nose and i feel arms grab around me and try to pry me off of the Bastard.
Freddie
A worker flees from the restaurant and rushes over to me standing with John in the parkinglot. I let go of John and direct my attention to the man.
   "Y-Your friend he-hes fighting!" He pants while leaning over trying to catch his breath. My brain thinks of Brian and the man before i rush inside the restaurant forgetting about John for the moment.
  I walk over near where we were sitting to see Brian beating the shit out of the man. A crowd of people are covering their mouths in disbelief at the sight. I hear John gasp behind me before I run to Brian. I grasp him by the waist and drag him off while he continues to swing punches through the air.
   The man lays on the floor struggling tp wipe the blood from his face while coughing and breathing heavily. Brian starts to try and run from my grasp and go back for more as two men grab his arms and hold him back with me.
  "ILL KILL U BASTARD! ILL FUCKING KILL YOU. DONT HURT MY FRIENDS AGAIN!" Brian yells as the two men and I continue to hold him back.
  ••Time Skip••
I sit at the table alone with Brian whike he pushes his food around on his plate like a sad child. John had gone to bed so we could talk about the events that had unfolded two hours ago.
  "Well... First of all were not going to kill anyone." I say as if I was lecturing a child. He looks down at his plate before placing his fork on the table and bringing his gaze up to me. Curly brown hairs string in his face as tears swell up in his eyes.
  "I know... I just got angry and snapped." He apologizes before pushing his chair back with him still sitting in it. He gets up and makes his way past me before stopping at the living room entrance and looking back at me.
  "I'm sorry Freddie." He mumbles before turning back and making his way to the stairs.
  Several things have gone wrong and has caused me stress recently. Roger was moving in probably less than a week, making the house more chaotic with boxes coming in and out by the day.
  I hear his door shut quietly before i raise up from my chair. I pass by the kitchen counter before something catches my eye. I turn my glances over to the corner of a note sticking out from under the cookie jar. Me being the nosey ass bitch i am I raise the jar and look at the note to see a boring grocery list. I hiss in disappointment as i was frustrated it wasnt something secret.