The Bad Man

Roger
We were finishing off the last song of the night. Brian playing his guitar and sometimes prancing around the stage. He looked beautiful. His fluffy hair bouncing from every move he made. His white, medium length, flowy shirt slightly covered his bum. I try to focus on my drumming as we end the song. I feel sweat rolling down my face as I stand up and throw my arms in the air. Loud cheers and whistles roar from the excited and happy crowd of people standing in front of the stage.
We step off stage and make our way to the dressing room. Freddie struts and leads the way as we follow him to the medium sized room. I chew on my lip as Brian walks infront of me and ducks his head as he walks through the door into the room.
"John you did amazing darling!" Freddie claps as he stands behind John sitting in his chair. The two look in the mirror and Freddie smiles as he wraps his arms around Johns neck. I direct my attention back to Brian laying on the small couch. He ls sprawled out in a perfect position for me to straddle him.
Brian
Roger was looking at me with a smug expression painted on his face. I raise up and begin to stand up before I see John and Freddie making out on the other side of the room. I stand up and take a step closer to Roger. He walks over to me and looks over his shoulder back at John and Freddie. I hear him snicker before coming over to me. He pulls in for a kiss and our tounges slide into eachothers mouths as he trails his hands down my neck. Small whimpers and moans of excitement escape us.
John
I moan as Freddie sucks on my neck and struggle to look back at the other two boys. It looks like they have no interest in Whats going on over here. "I t-think the o-other two m-might see us." I whisper to Freddie as he squats infront of my chair, his face lined up with my crotch.
Freddie
I look up at John and lick my lips as I glance back down at his hard dick. The large bulge was visible through his tight pants. I slowly extend my arm up to his zipper and unzip them while rubbing my other hand over his bulge. John throws his head back and covers his mouth.
••Time Skip••
We are sitting on the floor as I hear something upstairs. I knew it couldn't be Brian because he left to spin the night at Rogers flat. I move my eyes back to John and see him staring at me with fear. He mumbles something under his breath before standing up and making his way to the stairs. He looks back at me as he slowly walks up the stairs. I nod and tell him to keep going.
John
I knew instantly what was happening. The bad man was here. He was here to hurt me. But I'm not going to let him hurt Freddie. I walk to Brians bedroom door where another small bang comes through the door. I feel my palms sweating and reach my chaky hand towthe door knob. I twist it and swing it open, getting ready to run or punch. I take a small step inside the room and see a dark shadow of a man standing in the room beside Brians guitar stand. It was him. He was here to hurt me again. I slowly begin to back up and put my hand on the railing of the stairs before I bolt down to the living room. I reach the bottom of the stairs and look for Freddie but keep glancing upstairs to see if the man followed me. I hear small and slow footsteps hit the carpet. I swing my head quickly to see who was there. I stare for a bit to see nothing. I feel my legs beginning to get numb before I hit the floor. I stare up at the white ceiling, a black shadow of a man slowly comes into my view. My vision soon fades to black as a sharp pain hits my stomach.
Who is the bad mannn??????? hmmmmmmm guess its a suprise!!
-❤️Ash❤️