You will be sent to the human world

Liam's: POV

"Liam, have you seen...?" asked Kat, but she couldn't finish the sentence. "You can knock!" I replied. "What has happened here?" she asked. "I was hungry!" I said.

She lifted up a young teenage girl and gave me a strict glance. "Do I have to remind you that we're just killing people that no one will miss!" said Katherine. "I forgot!" I replied.

"Don't let it happen again!" she said. "Please, don't tell dad!" I replied. "My lips are sealed!" said Katherine. "Thank you!" I replied and hugged her. "I'll always love you, you know that!" said Kat. "I know!" I replied.

"Have you seen him, by the way?" she asked. "Not since morning!" I said. "Well, I guess he's here somewhere!" replied Katherine and walked out of my room.

I opened my mini fridge and took a blood bag. I lay down on my bed and began drinking. I turned on the radio and Tokio Hotel's song Ready set go started playing.

I'd love to see them live, but we are not allowed to visit the human world. We have been told that humans are dangerous. I wonder if everyone is it?

***

Adam's: POV

I was walking through a dark corridor. Suddleny I heard a heartbreaking scream from a person.

Two men were about to rape a woman. My eyes were flashing dangerously. I killed the man by drinking his blood.

I threw the other man against the wall. His head was crushed and he died immediately. The poor woman had already left the place.

"Adam!" said a woman. I turned around and saw Rowena. She's our boss and I knew was I in trouble.

"You look very beautiful today!" I replied. "Flattery does not help!" she said with a strict voice. "I saved a woman from a horribe fate!" I repiled.

"You have drawn too much attention, you showed yourself as a vampire in front of humans!" said Rowena. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it!" I replied. "You broke our most importen law!" she said. "What's my punishment?" I asked. "You will be sent to the human world!" said Rowena.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

Poor Adam, he just wanted to help the woman.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~