For your Entertainment

Adam's: POV

"Adam!" called Liam. "What is it?" I asked. "I just wanted to say that I'm glad you saved Tommy!" he said. "Well, I'm not a kind boy anymore!" I replied with a smirk on my face.

"You've turned off your humanity!" said Liam. "That's right and if you excuse!" I replied and hung up.

I walked into a bar and compelled everyone to stay. I went up on stage and began singing For your Entertainment. I kissed a guy and drank his blood hungrily.

"Isn't it a bit hot in here?" I asked and the guys screamed. I took off my vest and danced sexually around the pole. I also grapped a bottle.

"Bite me!" said a guy. "With pleasure!" I replied and my fangs cut through his skin. I lost control and drank until his head fell off. I smirked and licked my bloody lips.

***

Tommy's: POV

"You let me win!" I said. "But I'll beat you next time on Mario kart!" replied Liam. "In your dreams!" I said and he laughed.

"Take care of you now!" he replied and gave me a hug. "I promise!" I said and began to walk home. I don't live in the human world anymore.

I passed a night club and there were a lot of people. I saw Adam dance around a pole and he was shirtless.

I saw how he picked up Alec on stage and kissed him. He ran his hand over his body and my heart broke into a thousand pieces. What was I thinking?

I walked to the subway and tears ran down my cheeks. I was lying on a mattress and more tears came. My only friend was a stray dog. She's very kind.

Etta licked my face and looked worried at me. "I love you so much!" I said and placed a kiss on her head. I fell asleep after a while with my beloved dog next to me.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

Poor Tommy😭 but I'm glad he has Etta❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~