All we need in this world is some love

Sunny's: POV

-Flashback-

June 1st 2023: Mystic Falls

"This party will be so awesome." said Eva happily. "I agree!" replied Hunter and put up the last balloons. "Nice work everyone." I said with a smile on my face. "Thanks Sunny." they replied.

***

I went up on stage and began singing. I had so much fun.

I saw some of the teachers and I went up to them with a smirk on my face. "What's going on here?" asked my history teacher Peter. "I've a party." I said. "We collect money that will go to an charity that helps people like us who are outcasts and not accepted!" replied Jenna.

"Cancel this stupid party immediately!" said a woman named Meghan with a stern voice. "It's because of you we're outcasts!" replied Adam. "This is ridiculously!" said Peter. "This is love!" replied Adam. He went up to papa and kissed him passionately.

"Is there a problem here?" asked our principal. "They've no permission to have this kind of celebration!" said Peter upset. "Actually they have!" replied Magert. "Her parents are freaks!" said Meghan. "Then I'm a freak too!" replied Jenna and kissed her wife.

"Thank you for coming, now leave." I said and looked into their eyes. Meghan and Peter left and I smiled.

"What would we do without you?" asked Magert. "It wouldn't be a party without you!" I said. "I know I've been unfair to you and not do anything to stop the bullying, but I hope we can become friends!" she replied. "I forgive you!" I said and she gave me a hug.

I started singing again. We got enough money to donate to the charity. This was the best night ever and none of the teachers dared to say anything stupid anymore.

-End of the flashback-

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH🌈

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~