The phone call

Adam's: POV

I opened my eyes and smiled at my husband who was next to me in bed. "Good morning baby!" I said and kissed his forehead. "Morning!" replied Alec.

We got dressed and went downstaris. "I'm so glad you two are back together!" said Sebastian. "Me too!" I replied and ruffled her hair.

Later in the day, I changed into black clothes and I had dyed my hair blue and green.

(Adam's outfit)

(Adam's outfit)

Me and Alec went to a bar and partied. I was sitting at a chair and drank a glass of tequila.

"Hello handsome!" said a girl with long blonde hair and she was wearing a tight silver glitter dress. "I'm gay, sorry!" I said and emptied my glass.

She mumbled something and left. "She was flirting with you!" replied Alec coldly. "Oh, my babe is jealous!" I said laughing. "You're so funny!" he replied with a smile on his face.

I went up on stage and sang Fever. There he goes. My baby walks so slow. Sexual tic-tac-toe. Yeah, I know we both know, it isn't time no. But could you be m-mine? I sang and kissed him. I would never leave him again.

***

Tommy's: POV

"Have you heard something from dad?" asked Sunny after I had told her why he was gone. "No, but I will call him now!" I said and picked up my phone.

He answered after two calls. "Hey Adam, why haven't you called me back and why can I hear loud music in the background?" I asked. "How do you know my name?" asked Adam. "It's me Tommy, your husband!" I said. "You must've me confused with someone else, my husband's name is Alec!" replied Adam.

"I'm sorry, have a nice night!" I said and hung up. Who am I trying to fool? I knew this would happen, but I'll save him.

Poor Tommy💔

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~