I forgive you

Adam's: POV

"Can I open my eyes?" I asked. "Yes!" said Tommy. I saw a beautiful old house with a nice garden. "What are we doing here?" I asked. "Your partens lives here!" he said. "My partens are dead!" I replied. "They're alive!" said Tommy.

He rang the doorbell and waited. A woman opened the door. Tears filled her eyes when she saw me.

"Adam, is it really you?" she asked. "Yes!" I said. "I'm your mom!" replied Leila. "Why did you leave me?" I asked.

"Me and your father couldn't afford to take care of you. But leaving you away was the hardest decision I have ever made in my life. I still love you and I hope you can forgive me!" said Leila. "I forgive you!" I replied.

Mom hugged me and tears was rolling down her cheeks. "Thank you, it means a lot!" she said. "I hope you don't mind your son being a vampire!" I replied. "I'll always love you, no matter what!" she said with a smile on her face.

"This is Tommy by the way, my fiancé!" I replied. "It's very nice to meet you!" said Leila. "The pleasure is mine!" he replied. "We're getting married!" I said. "I'm so happy for you two!" she replied.

***

"Thank you Tommy!" I said. "No problem!" he replied. "It felt great to meet mom!" I said. "I'm glad to hear that!" replied Tommy. "I love you!" I said and kissed him. "I love you more!" he replied.

We walked back home hand in hand. A happy smile appeared on my face. I met my mom and I'll soon marry Tommy. Life's great again.

I'm so glad Adam met his mom and forgave her. He's so happy and it's so sweet🥰

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~