Thank you for saving my life

Michael's: POV

I woke up in a dark room. I crouched and vomited blood. It felt like knives were stabbing my body.

"You're up!" said Rowena. "What do you want from me?" I asked. "Have you told your beloved daughter that you are a werewolf?" she asked. "There's none of your business!" I said coldly.

"You know vampires and werewolves are bitter enemies!" replied Rowena. "I'll always love my daughter!" I said. "Such a pity you won't see her again!" she replied.

I saw that my hands was tied up in silver chains and I screamed outta pain. Rowena tortured me with silver bullets. I screamed and screamed.

Hours passed and I was lying exhausted on the ground. "You can't escape, this is your prison!" she said and left me.

***

Liam's: POV

I returned back later in the evening. I walked to Rowena's coffin. She was sleeping deeply. "This is for my family!" I said and stabbed her with the oak dagger.

Her skin turned gray and she was dead. We would finally get our freedom.

I rushed to the well to free Emma. I broke the stone wall and helped her out. In the next second lit the sun up the place. I let out a sigh of relief.

"It's okay Emma, you're safe!" I said. "Liam!" she replied and hugged me. "I'm here!" I said. "Thank you for saving my life!" she replied. "That's what best friends are for!" I said with a smile on my face.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book.

Rowena is dead and Emma is safe.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~