But it's so hard to say goodbye

Liam's: POV

"We're going home!" said Brandon. "We are home!" I replied. "To our world, stupid!" he said. "But I can't leave my boyfriend and my best friend!" I replied. "Well, they're not my problem!" he said.

The anger was boiling inside me. "Dad, say something!" I replied. "Brandon's right, we're vampires, we don't belong in human world!" said Bill. "I hate you both!" I yelled. I ran crying out of the house.

I stopped when I came to Jughead and Emma's house. But their house was in ruins and I couldn't find them. I called their names but got no answer.

I found a letter from Emma. I read it and a tear ran down my cheek.

I always knew this day would come. We'd be standing one by one. With our future in our hands. So many dreams so many plans.

Always knew after all these years. There'd be laughter there'd be tears. But never thought that I'd walk away. With so much joy, but so much pain. And it's so hard to say goodbye

But yesterday's gone, we gotta keep moving on. I'm so thankful for the moments so glad I got to know ya.

The times that we had, I'll keep like a photograph. And hold you in my heart forever. I'll always remember you.

***

Tommy's: POV

I can't wait to tell mom about Katherine. She'll so happy to hear that her daughter is alive.

A police car was standing outside her house. A woman was talking to mom. Tears was streaming down her face.

"I've lost both my children!" sobbed mom. "I'm so sorry for your loss!" said the woman. "Would you like to have a cup of tea? I don't want to be alone!" replied Dia. "I'd love to!" said Helen.

Thousand thoughts went through my head. Why does mom think I'm dead? Why aren't we allowed to return back home?

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

I bet Rowena is behind this.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~