I can't breathe without you

Tommy's: POV

"Papa, papa!" said Sunny desperately and shook me. I opened my eyes and she hugged me tightly.

"What happened?" I asked confused. "You hit your head on the table when you fainted!" she explained. "I only remember I was talking with Adam and he didn't remember who I was!" I said sadly. "I'm sorry to hear!" replied Sunshine.

The door opened and in came Sebastian. Everything went so quickly. He stabbed us with vervian.

I had no idea what they'd do, but this was probably the end for us. Please came back Adam, I can't breathe without you. I thought.

***

Kissy's: POV

I was on my way home from the club. I crossed a road and met Lucy. I waved at her, but she looked coldly at me.

"What's your problem?" I asked. "I don't like you spending so much time with my son!" said Lucy. "Excuse me? he's my best friend!" I replied. "I don't care!" she said.

I gave her a cold glance and continued to walk. I don't want to wasting my time on her. It's my life, not her.

Suddenly I feel blood taste in my mouth. A smirk appeared on her face. After that she stabbed me to death.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book.

How will this ends?

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~