You seem lost

Liam's: POV

I was walking around in an unknown residential area. The sun was going down. I'll never find my dad.

"You seem lost!" said a girl. "A bit!" I replied. "I'm Emma, by the way!" she said. "Liam!" I replied.

(Emma)

(Emma)

"We can't stay here, the curfew starts soon!" she said. She took me to a abandoned house.

"Welcome back Emma!" said a boy. "Thanks Jughed!" she replied. "Who's this?" he asked. "This is my friend Liam!" said Emma. "Well Liam, do you want to be a member of our gang?" he asked. "Sure!" I said.

Jughead threw up a knife and caught it with his hand. He cut my hand and we became bloodbrothers.

Emma gave me a Serpent jacket. "Welcome to our gang!" said Jughead. "I won't be any problem, I promise!" I replied.

"We only have one rule!" said Emma. "Okay!" I replied. "Don't betray us!" she said. "On my honor!" I replied. "I like you Liam, I'm glad you joined us!" she said. "Me too!" I replied.

***

Adam's: POV

I came back to school next day. The human world really sucks, there's nothing to do here. I'll find a way to return back to my world.

"Where have you been?" asked Tommy. "There's none of your business!" I said coldly. "Haven't you heard the news?" he asked. "I don't care about people being kidnapped!" I yelled.

"Whoa, calm down!" said Ashley. "You don't want to mess with me!" I replied warned. "Come Tommy!" said Ash. "I'll give you a advice, stay away from me if you want to live!" I replied.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

Liam is a member of the Serpent gang now. I hope he meets his dad. Emma is so beautiful.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~