I'll be safe and wanted. Finally home where I belong

Cole's: POV

I passed a playground and happy kids played with their partens. I remember when I used to be here with mom. A tear ran down my cheek. I miss my happy mom so much.

Somewhere down this road. I know someone's waiting. Years of dreams just can't be wrong. Arms will open wide. I'll be safe and wanted. Finally home where I belong.

Well, starting now, I'm learning fast. On this journey to the past Home, Love, Family. There was once a time
I must have had them, too. Home, Love, Family, I will never be complete. Until I find you.

I don't belong in the dark and I don't want to be evil anymore. I just want to have a family who loves me.

***

Adam's: POV

I played with my goddaughter and she giggled happily. Luna loves Sunny Tommy very much. He's a wonderful uncle to her.

The doorbell rang and I went to open. Outside stood Cole and he had tears in her eyes. I hugged him and he began crying.

"I've missed you!" he said. "I've missed you too!" I replied. "I love you!" replied Cole "I love you too!" I said with a smile on my face.

"Welcome home Cole!" replied Tommy. "This is your new friend!" I said. "She's so cute!" he replied. He patted her cheek and she smiled. "I'll protect you forever!" said Cole.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book.

Cole has returned with his grandpartens❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~