I promise, I'll never let you down

Lucy's: POV

I was out for a walk with Cole. He had fallen asleep in his stroller. He's so cute.

(Lucy's new look)

(Lucy's new look)

I passed a man and he was holding a camera in his hand. He was looking at me and my cheeks was turning red.

"Hey!" I said. "Hey!" he replied. "I'm Lucinda, but everyone call me Lucy!" I said. "Nice to meet you, I'm Eric!" he replied.

(Eric)

(Eric)

"This is my son Cole!" I said. "He's cute!" replied Eric. "What do you work with?" I asked. "I'm a photographer!" he said. "Cool!" I replied.

"You are as beautiful as your name!" he said. "Thank you!" I replied and blushed again.

"I know we've just met but it feels like we belong to each other!" said Eric. "I feel the same!" I replied. "Would you like to go to a concert with me tomorrow?" he asked. "I'd love to!" I said. "Great!" he replied.

***

"My ex-boyfriend was cheating on me with another girl!" I said. "I'm sorry to hear!" replied Eric. "It's okay!" I said. "I promise, I'll never let you down!" he replied. "Thanks!" I said.

"I gotta go, but see you tomorrow!" replied Eric. "Yeah!" I said. He kissed me, before he left. I was smiling happily.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

I'm so happy for Lucy💕

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~