I couldn't be more happier for him

Jughead's: POV

We walked to a toy store and Liam bought a lot of stuff. "This is will be perfect!" he said happily. "What's going to be perfect?" I asked. "It's a surprise!" he said.

"Are you hiding something from me?" I asked. "Of course not!" he said. "Okay!" I replied a litte confused. "You are so sweet and I love you so much!" he said.

"Who are you and what've done to Liam?" I asked. "You're funny too!" he said. "You scare me!" I replied. "I'll tell you later!" he said.

***

"Human food is actually delicious!" said Liam. I put his empty plate in the the dishwasher and gave my boyfriend a worried glance.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked. "You've acting so strangely and I'm worried about you!" I said. "You have nothing to worry about!" replied Liam calmly. "I'd be less worried if you could tell me what's going on!" I said.

He put my hand on his tummy and someone was kicking me. "You're... you're!" I started. "I'm pregnant!" he said. "Omg, I'm so happy for you!" I replied and gave him a hug. "Thanks!" he said and tears of joy ran down his cheeks.

"Our first child!" I replied. "You'll be an amazing father!" said Liam. "You too!" I replied.

He put his hands on his small bump with a smile on his lips. "I promise to love you and protect you forever!" he said. His baby kicked him as response. I couldn't be more happier for him.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

Liam is pregnant😊 They'll be wonderful partens💕

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~