5

Krillin ran over to Yamcha's corpse. Arlice watched as he shook with sorrow and fury. She felt bad for him. She wanted to feel bad about the death of the person who helped, but she couldn't bring herself to get too caught up. After all, she just met the guy and there were more important things at the moment.

Nappa just laughed as he watched the scene. Slowly, Krillin rose to his feet trembling. "There is only so much I can take!" he screamed as he released a multitude of blasts. They took out almost all of the Sibamen. Almost.

Arlice heard Gohan scream and she jumped to help. Before the grotesque creature could do anything, she lifted her hand an blasted it to pieces. Gohan relaxed and the smile returned to his face. "That was awesome, Arlice!" The compliment brought a smirk to the girls face, but a voice behind her made the two kids both jump.

"Keep your guard up. The battle isn't over yet. Gohan, be lucky Arlice was there to save you, but you can't count on her always being there. Arlice, let him fight for himself. He won't ever learn if you do everything for him" Piccolo scolded. The kids nodded their heads and turn back to face the cloud of dust. Krillin was cheering, until it cleared, revealing that the main threats were not yet gone.

While she knew she should be scared, she felt the excitement coursing through her veins. Seeing how easy it was to defeat the Sibaman gave her an adrenaline rush. She had gotten stronger. way stronger than she thought. Now, she wanted to test her new abilities. The smirk she had before made its way back onto her face, pride filling her body. As Nappa made his way to attack Tien, she watched him, trying to study his moves and find a weakness.

Unfortunately, Tien wasn't going to last long. Before charging, Nappa had focused energy into his hand and upper arm, making it so that when they came in contact, Tien's forearm came clean off. He screamed out in pain. Making an effort to get over it, he charged at the large Saiyan, only to get smacked down back to the ground. Tien noticed that his friend had disappeared. Looking around, he saw Chaotzu had latched himself onto the enemy's back.

Nappa squirmed trying to get him off, even going as far as to slam his back into mountains so hard that they crumpled down. Still, the tiny warrior stayed on his back, only now a blue aura began to surround him. Tin screamed and commanded that Chaotzu get down, but he refused.

"But Chaotzu! You died once, we won't be able to wish you back with the Dragon Balls!" the triclops yelled, only to have Chaotzu say a final goodbye before blowing up. Tien cried out for his friend, before falling to his knees in grief. Arlice felt a touch of pity but was more disappointed at the anticlimactic ending to the brute. However, she reconsidered her disappointment upon seeing Nappa alive with only a few mere scratches on his now bare chest and back.

Tien, in a fit of rage, charged at Nappa, hoping to avenge his fallen friend but was only met with the larger male beating him up. "Mr. Piccolo, we need to help him!" begged Gohan. He rolled his eyes before calling on Krillin to help.

Piccolo managed to hit Nappa by surprise, knocking him to Krillin, who then volley-hit the Saiyan towards Gohan. "NOW GOHAN!" cried the Namekian, but the 5-year-old just looked on in fear as the brute came hurling at him. Panicking, he ran from the scene. Seeing her chance, Arlice flew forward, launching a multitude of punches and kicks.

She couldn't place why, but as she fought, Arlice felt more of a rush than before. Every part of her felt more alive as her string of attacks landed hit after hit. A smile made it's way on to her face, only for it to disappear when Nappa finally regained his senses and backhanded her into a mountain. "ARLICE!" cried her mentor, as he turned to check on her, only to get stopped by Nappa.

"Not gonna lie, dick move guys. Dick move" Nappa scolded while wiping dirt off his face.

"Uh, Piccolo, do you have any plans?" asked Krillin.

"Do you know the multiform technique?" Was his response. Krillin was hesitant at first, asking about how that form splits their power for each clone they make, but with limited options he went with it, leaving only Gohan to notice the remaining Saiyan threat walking towards the pile of rubble that was just a moment ago a mountain.