Sorry!

H, Cassidy here.

I just wanted to apologize for all of the notifications you may be getting. I just got a laptop that makes it way easier for me to edit and see errors so I went back through all of the previous chapters and fixed them. I also made small changes just to make the story better. Note these are minor, so you don't have to read through the entire story again, but if you want to you can. Also fixed Arlice's Mom's name as in the first chapter it was different from the one I used in "Flashbacks." Chapter 7 will hopefully be out soon. I apologize that I update sporadically, but that is just how I am. This is my first time writing out a story on any platform, so I have not yet developed a rhythm to updating. I hope that in the future that it will be more consistent, but this is what it will be like for the unforeseeable future. Just know that I have not abandoned this book, and will continue to update it. 

Thank you to everyone who has been reading it. Every time I see someone else add it to their library it gives me a bit more motivation. I hope that now I have done some more updating more people will like it. That is my little note. Have a good night my dudes.

~Cassidy