The Deal Between Killers

Prologue:

The Foot Soldier coughed his last breath as I put him to death. The Shredder guy had questioned me in killing, so I grabbed the closest Foot Soldier and stabbed him multiple times in the torso. It wasn't fun nor was it boring to stab a random person.

The dead man laid there at my feet as I looked up at Shredder. "Am I good enough for you?" I spoke. Shredder said nothing as he just studied me for a few seconds. "Why don't you just hire me already?" I asked.

Shredder scowled at my attitude but left it as if I said nothing. Shredder stood from his throne and slowly walked up to me with, what seemed to me, a little caution.

Good, he fears me.

Shredder grabbed a folder from his daughter named, Karai, and handed it to me.

"These are your targets. The blue masked turtle is Leonardo, he is the leader of the group. The red masked turtle is Raphael, he's mainly known for his temper. The purple masked turtle is called Donatello, the brains of the clan. Michelangelo, the orange masked turtle, the youngest and most idiotic of the four and lastly Hamato Yoshi, the master of the four mutants." I studied their faces from the pictures he handed me. "Bring them back to me alive and you will be rewarded." he said

"How much?" I asked looking up from the file folder.

"One million dollars but only if they are brought back to me alive. If you bring them back to me dead, then there will be dire consequences." he said.

With a smile I closed the file and looked back at Shredder. "Give me a week and you will have these mutants but heed my warning Shredder." I stepped up closer to him. "If I find out that you're hiding something from me, then I promise, you will regret it."

He gave a small laugh, "You have my word." he said calmly.

I turned and walked out of the throne room as I looked back down at the file. I smiled wickedly, as I process the ultimate plan to find and capture these turtles. But first, I'm going to need to contact the Purple Dragons. Even though their thugs, I'll do whatever it takes to bring down this evil Hamato clan.

########

Hey everyone, okay first off.

I do not take full credit with this book, credit also goes to JessicLeeWard because we are both making this book together.

Check out and read her stories "The Blades, The Maskes, The Mutants" Books 1, 2 and 3 I've read all three of her books and their awesome!

Also check out and read my book called "(Tmnt) My Strange Life"

Hope you've enjoyed it so far. :)

Comment, Vote and Share :)

Peace and Love bye!