Annabeth finds out

So I guess I forgot to mention this but this story takes place after BoO. I take way to long to update which I'm trying to fix. The story has a lot of mistakes so plz don't go around correcting every single one of then. Thank you! :)

Disclaimer : Rick Riordan is the actual author of the PJO / HOH series. Any character in this fanfic belong to him ( except about three characters ) . All rights go to Uncle Rick.

Chapter 1- Annabeth Finds Out

"Oh Gods, no this can't be true..." Annabeth muttered as she stared at the pregnancy test she had in her hands.

There, right on the stick were two lines.
"I'm pregnant... oh no, Percy! What am I going to tell him?!" she whispered wanting to cry. This couldn't be happening to her. It just couldn't.

Just then there was a knock on the door which startled her causing her to drop the stick.
"Wise girl, you in there?" Percy asked from the other side.

"Yes, I'll be out in a sec." she replied in a shaky tone. She threw away the pregnancy test, making sure to conceal it underneath all the toilet paper. Annabeth washed her hands and walked out, forcing a smile on her face.

Percy sat outside. Both him and Annabeth were on vacation at Washington D.C. The rest of the group had come too, except for Reyna and Nico . They had all rented rooms in a near by hotel where they were staying.

Percy looked up concerned at Annabeth. "You okay?" he asked. Annabeth nodded and smiled. Percy smiled back. "Cmon let's go get something to eat." he said and stood up. He took hold of Annabeth's hand and dragged her along through the streets of Washington.

A million thoughts were traveling in Annabeth's mind. What am I going to tell him? Why is this happening to me?

But she didn't have time to think about that because just then Piper and Jason walked out of the Candy store. Piper saw them but was clearly in a rush as she didn't say anything to them .