Where's Calypso?

Percy ran towards Nico.

"Holy Hera, Nico wha-what happened to you?" He asked worried.

Nico looked at him through lowered eye lashes. "She bit me." He croaked out.

Annabeth and Frank appeared next to him. Nico removed the hand from his stomach and sure enough, he had been bit.

"Her bite is venomous." He said wincing in pain. Annabeth looked at Percy with watery eyes.

"Nico, you'll be okay. Just breath." She told him , her voice cracking. Nico nodded. 

Percy looked at Leo who stood at the far end of the room, looking out at the hill where Festus had been.

Percy looked at the dying Nico Di Angelo.

The Ghost King.

The Son of Hades.

His friend.

Nico let out a groan in pain as Frank leaned him against the wall. His breathing was getting faster by the second. His life was slowly fading.

"Oh my gods. I should have never put you in danger." Annabeth said as a sob escaped her lips. She took Nico's hand in her own.

"You - you have nothing to apologize for Annabeth." Nico said in pain. His voice was coming out in a whisper now. His face was getting pale.

Percy wished he knew how he could help. His mind seemed to be empty of ideas.

He looked at Frank who was staring at Nico with sad eyes.

Nico wasn't supposed to die. He had a long life ahead of him. He had a lot of quests left to go on.

Percy groaned in frustration. His friend was dying and he couldn't help. He didn't know how.

Nico Di Angelo had saved his life more times than he could count on his fingers.

And Percy had failed on saving his life.

"Nico stay with us. Please." He pleaded.  Nico took a deep breath. He opened his eyes and looked at Percy.

"I'm sorry if I ever failed you in any way." He whispered in pain still.

"Dont talk." Annabeth advised him, as tears ran down her cheeks.

Nico didnt listen. "Take care of Hazel, Frank. Tell her I love her. Tell Will I was sorry. For not saying goodbye. " Nico whispered.

No, Nic-" Frank started but was interrupted.

"Nico! Nico!" Came the voice of Will Solace as he made his way to Nico.

Percy looked at Leo and saw several demigods from camp standing next to him.

"Calypso told us that you guys might need help." Clarisse la Rue said.

Will kneeled to Nico.

"I told you not to come! I told you this was going to be danger-" he broke into a sob.

"I'm sorry Will." Nico told him sincerely.

"Can you heal him." Frank asked.

Will shrugged in between tears,"Maybe. By the name of the Gods! Nico, you are so stubborn, always doing what you want! When will you listen to me? When will you let me take care of you?"

"I need to get him to camp! Fast!" Will shouted. Nico rolled his eyes.

"I'm not dead yet..." Nico croaked. "Stop yelling Will. Please."