Chapter 14.

I didn't have classes the following day and so did Lohan. So we both decided to have a fun day of shopping. Well, I actually had no choice, since I was supposed to be having dinner with Storm's family the next day. We were at this amazing dress store, and I was trying out some pieces for the dinner. In the beginning, I was actually pretty pumped about shopping, but as time flew and each piece of clothing refused to coordinate with my body, I grew really annoyed and frustrated. Like it was either a dress was too small for my butt, or it was too baggy and made me look like my grandmother. Ugh. Life is unfair people.

I was currently trying on a cute pink floral dress that had reached just above my knees in the middle of my thighs. The bust of the dress was great for my boobs, and even though it didn't show any cleavage, I appreciated how it made my boobs look fuller and really complimented my breasts. One more thing that I loved about it was the fact that it had a round neck-line making it more than appropriate for a family dinner. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled at what I saw. I actually liked how this dress fit me. It was tight at the top, but when it reached my belly-button, loosened and flowed out, almost like an umbrella.

I stepped out of the dressing room and watched Lohan's jaw drop to the floor. I smirked. Yeah, I think we found the dress.

"That's it! That's the one," she exclaimed clapping her hands. I nodded in agreement. Soon, we left the store and decided to head to my house to watch Netflix shows. Upon reaching my house, we quickly took ice cream from the fridge, two spoons and two bowls and jumped on the couch to watch Supernatural. I swear I loved that shit.

We were in the middle of an emotional episode, when my door-bell rang. Lohan gave me a questioning look and I shrugged back. I walked to the door and opened it and immediately wished I hadn't.

Tom stood at the door.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here." I said, more of a statement than a question. Tom shrugged his shoulders and rolled his eyes. I wanted to rip out his eye balls and shove them down his flimsy ass throat. Dick.

"You better leave now dick," I warned.

"I'm not leaving until I see Lohan." he shot back.

I could feel anger flare in my cheeks. "Listen here you piece of horse shit. I will shove this shoe..." I pointed to my heel on the door-step," up your thin ass if you if you're not out of here in the next second." I said sharply. He didn't move. Alright.

"That's it. Time's up..." I began bending to pick up my heel, when I a sharp pain shot on my head. That dick! He had his hands in my hair and was pulling at it, a smug expression on his annoyingly pretty face.

"I don't think so," he began slowly. And menacingly. "You will lead me to my whore or I will pluck your teeth one by one, and make you choke on all of them...okay? Okay," he said, dragging me inside into the living-room and slamming the door shut.

I heaved a sigh of relief when I saw Lohan wasn't there. She had heard us and had gone to hide. Good girl. I could deal with him. I could take him.

Your training...remember your training.

Taking a deep breath, I reached into my pocket and silently fished out my pen.

"Lohan? Baby? Where are you princess?" he called out. "Where the fuck is she? I know she's with you. I saw the both of you walk in." he turned to me.

I looked at him with a blank expression. I didn't reply.

"Bitch," he growled, as he tugged at my hair again, this time with force. I flinched and ground my teeth. I played with the pen in my hand and counted...

Three...two...

One.

I quickly raised my hand and stabbed his arm with my pen, causing him to yelp in pain, and he immediately let go off my hair. Not giving him any space, I punched him I the face, making him to stumble behind. I swung my foot and hit his jaw, and I could have sworn I heard it crack. He growled in pain and his head snapped to look at me. He was breathing heavily and was seething with rage. "You're gonna pay for that, you slut." he hissed, then surprised me when he lunged for me. He grabbed me by my shirt and a second later, his fist collided with my cheek, sending a bolt of pain on my face. I recovered quickly and slapped him on his face, making his grip on me loosen.

I used that to my advantage and yanked his arms away from my shirt and kneed him on his stomach, causing him to topple over and fall on his knees. I kicked him on the face and he fell back on the ground, his face bloody.

I was left standing, panting and sweating my ass off. I took a minute to catch my breath and called out to Lohan.

"Lohan! It's okay, you can come down now!" I yelled, and seconds later, her pretty little figure rushed down the stairs and threw herself on me engulfing me in a tight hug. I could tell she was crying, because she was sniffing and her voice was cracking when she said 'thankyou' repeatedly.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THAAANK YOU!! I'M SO SORRY I-I...I'M SO SORRY IT'S ALL MY FAULT, I'M REALLY SORRY!" she kept on mumbling.

"It's okay. I took care of it, alright? It will be fine now. He will never bother you again. Never." I told her, burying my face in her beautiful brown hair.

The front door suddenly flew open and I snapped my head to the blinding outside light. A tall handsome figure stood at the entrance with a smirk on his face.

Storm.

He walked in, his smile slowly fading away when he saw how wrinkled my hair and shirt were, when he saw Lohan crying, and finally, when he saw Tom's unconscious body sprawled on the floor.

"What the hell is going on?"

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING THROUGH YOUR MINDS RIGHT NOW!!! HOW DO WE FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER? Who else is in love with how Alexa is such a bad ass and how she whooped Tom's thin ass?? Lemme know what you think about this chapter. And plus, also let me in on the small fight scene. Was it good? I actually did no research on karate and kick-boxing shit, so I really don't know if I aced it. Did i? I would love to know...

Also, who else is so pumped that Tom got what he deserved? That annoying little fuck. And Storm's perfect timing? Ha!