secret room.

sexual content if you don't like it don't comment on this or just don't read it at all

Finns pov

So I found out there was a secret room  behind the book shelf and I made it romantic brook is at daycare today.

Millie is gonna love it and nobody will think we're home and sadie won't walk in on us. she never knew about this room but she's was living here for 2 years.

I hope she doesn't know about it.

'' Millie!! I have a surprise for you ''

Millie ran out of her room.

'' what is it?? ''

I covered her eyes and took her to the romantic room.

It's so big

It's so big. sort of

'' i love it

'' i love it.

I set my hands on the sides of Millie's face and i placed my lip onto hers . '' wait I don't think we can do that '' Millie said '' you've had heathy pregnancy ''. '' oh right'' we went back into the bed  , and she got on top of me  . i connected our lips , she  put her hand on the bottom of my shirt and took it off of me  . i took her shirt .

Millie's pov 

it's gets more heated as he does that where he bites my lip before adding his tongue into the mix . and then our kiss becomes more powerful neither of us wanting to pull away .

his lips leave mine momentarily leaving me wanting more but then he places them on to my neck he kisses my neck then moves again to my jaw . i accidentally let out a sound of satisfaction before placing my hand over my mouth .

as he smirked placing his lips back to my neck i let out a loud moan as he kisses my sensitive spot near my ear

Finns pov

my hovering over her and kissing her softly. she pulls my neck , pulling me closer , kissing me with force as i gladly accept, kissing her passionately .

my hands rested on her hips as hers were tangled in my hair , slightly pulling it , causing me to moan against her lips . she ripped my shirt off , as i leaned back in , kissing her passionately .

i started to kiss her neck , all over, and sucking gently in a few spots , as she lifted up her head back in pleasure . i , kissing her stomach , sucking in a few spots as she sighed in satisfaction , so i started to take her bra , and she started shifting nervously.

i kept kissing her stomach more 'my hands made my way to her bra , trying to unclasp it , still kissing her cleavage .

Millie's pov

i pulled his back onto mine , kissing lower and lower until , he started kissing my stomach , making me sigh in satisfaction.

he slowly kept kissing my neck as he started pulling down my pants .

'' we should stop we have sex every week finn ''

'' ok ''

'' what is this room anyways is this our basement??''

'' nope it's the secret room behind the book shelf ''

I put my clothes back on and looked everywhere.

'' where how do you get out of here ''

'' how do you - ''

I opened the door and me and finn gasped when we saw sadie and brook looking for us.

'' Millie your hair what happened?''

'' I had a bad day ''

'' my old yoga room '' sadie said

'' you did yoga in there ''

'' you made that into a romance room didn't you ?''

'' we need to chat in there ''

'' we need alone time sometimes''

'' you guys have sex like every week me and Noah barely have sex at all and we are always home ''

'' you guys are weird ''

'' no you guys are sex addicts '' she said

'' we're not we just find it enjoyable ''

'' I love you. ''

'' I love you too '' he grabbed my face as I kissed him passionately as he grabbed my waist

'' brook you can't see this''

'' they never pay attention to anything anyone says ''

we stopped kissing

'' yes we do''

'' ok can we get a toy ''

'' ok sure''

'' now they listen bye auntie sadie ''

We walked to target .