I Can't Do This With Him- (bh)

HELLOOO AGAINNN ALL 200 OF YOU FELLOW RIVERDALE FAN FREAKS LIKE ME!!❤️❤️❤️ I AM BACK WITH MORE GREAT CONTENT FOR YOU GUYS!!!👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻 ENJOY AND COMMENT BELOW IDEAS THAT I CAN WRITE! I DO THEM ALL!!!!
READ PART 1 OF THIS ONE SHOT!!!!
SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES, NOT EDITING THIS AND ⚠️THERE IS SWEARING⚠️

Jughead's POV
"Hey Betty... He is in the play too. We have to respect th-" "RESPECT THAT JUGHEAD?! RESPECT THIS CRAZY LUNTIC THAT MADE AND STILL CONTINUES TO MAKE MY LIFE LIVING HELL. SO RESPECT THAT!?!" I hear her scoff. I get mad. I was trying to make this situation better. For her and me. "What's with your attitude. I am trying to help you calm down and you just scream!!" "HELP ME?! Wait..." She looks around to see everyone staring at her. Chuck starts walking up to her "Why don't you chill it Cooper, I have every right to be here as much as you do." She just ignores him "Is this why you are here? Not to just relax here, but to STALK ME SO I DON'T DO ANYTHING TO THIS LUNTIC?!" She continues "ALL OF YOU GUYS KNEW?! AND NEVER TOLD ME?! YOU ALL HAD TO MAKE THIS TEN TIMES WORSE" I was so mad at her at this point "ELIZABETH! WHAT HAS HE DONE TO YOU TO MAKE YOU THIS MAD? HUH! NOTHING STOP BEATING UO ON THIS GUY AND LET HIM BE! YOUR OVERREACTING!!" She scoffs with tears prickling in his eye. "For your information Forsyth he has done enough to me to hate him this much. Care for me to explain?" She looks around at everyone as if she is waiting for approval Chuck rushes closer to her face. I get tense. She continues looking straight into Chuck's eyes, "First things first... He bullied me from primary school to well... still to this day! He cut off my ponytail in middle school with scissors as if it was an accident... in high school he bullied my sister for being pregnant because she was soo 'perfect' Then dared Jason to put her in the book." Tears are streaming down her eyes. "Then started harassing me in school and out of school for dating Forsyth" She was pissed at me. "Then payed Cheryl enough money for her to pay for pigs blood so they can both write ' Go To Hell Serpent Slut' in my locker. LETS NOT FORGET THE TIME HE DECIDED TO ATTACK THE COOPERS AGAIN!" Chuck slurred in her face "Cooper Don't you dare." She was to heated up now to be cooled down "Oh but I dare Chuck. So step the hell away from me as it is called personal space, or I can skip telling my friends about what you did to me and go straight to Principal Weatherbee and your father, Coach Clayton." He glared at her. That's my feisty girl. I made sure to keep my eyes locked on her and sometimes glancing and everyone else on the stage as they had worried glances at me and Betty. She continues as there is no backing down now. "Chuck Clayton. The star football/Wrestling player, next to of course Jason Blossom and Archie Andrews. You are so desperate for women's attention you decided to create a book. A book that targets touching and raping women!!!" " You decided to point them, based off of looks, one out of ten," Betty's rushes over to her book bag and pulls out a book, she flips through the pages "HERE WE GO, Polly Cooper! WHAT WAS SHE RATED?! An 8! WHY AN EIGHT? BECAUSE SHE WAS TO DESPERATE AND TO CRAZY!" "Cheryl your gonna get a kick outta this one, GUESS WHO DID THIS HORRIBLE THING TO HER? Jason FUCKING Blossom!" She flips through the papers mumbling names of people like Ethel and Midge and other  girl classmates of Riverdale High. "Here is the real story! WANT TO KNOW WHY I AM SO MAD JUGHEAD?! LOOK WHY DON'T YOU LOOK YOUR FUCKING SELF?!!!" She practically throws it into my face. Unable to read it since she is shaking so much. People come off the stage to look but she decided to read it to them. "BETTY FUCKING COOPER, A 5! TO FAT AND TO INNOCENT! BY WHOM YOU MIGHT ASK?! CHUCK FUCKING CLAYTON THIS STAR BOY YOU ALL THINK HE IS! WELL HERE YOU WANT PROOF  JUGHEAD WELL HERE YOU FUCKING GO!" She gets mad. "BUT I SHOULDN'T BE MAD RIGHT? IT IS JUST A RATING ISN'T LIKE HE RAPED ME!" She starts ripping pages. "HAPPY JUGHEAD FUCKING JONES?! IS THIS THE PROOF YOU NEED TO SHOW WHY I AM MAD AT THE PERVERT?!" "WHAT THE HELL COOPER! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE! BUT YOU AND YOUR PSYCHOPATH SELF CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT!" She throws the book on the ground and storms out of the auditorium. But she comes back a minute later "I forgot to do this" she comes over to me. Slap. "That's for being such a fucking good boyfriend." She says sarcastically. Then Chuck, "What are you going to do Cooper? Hit me?" No. She didn't hit him. She punched him. One time in the nose. Another time on his jawline, that's when Archie comes over and tries to gently pull her off. That should be me. Her first reaction was to stop and hug him. I saw that she wanted to. She wanted to cry. She just gets the book off of the ground and rips more pages onto the painful Chuck laying on the ground. She Is about to leave, but she glances over looks at Kevin, "I am done with the stupid fucking musical." and she finally storms out. We all stare in shock. Chuck just glaring at the Auditorium door and the floor with the papers still on him. That's when I knew we had all just met Dark Betty Cooper.
AGH THIS TOOK A LONG TIME!!!! I DO TAKE REQUESTS AND WILL DO A FINAL PART TO THIS ONE SHOT! SORRY FOR EXPLICIT TEXT BUT I WAS JUST IMAGINING ME AS BETTY
COOPER IN HER SHOES BUT AS BETTY COOPER. ( If that makes any sense) ❤️❤️❤️
1k WORDS🙀