The Perfect Family- (bh)

Giving credit to Lilibaehart on Instagram for the picture! So make sure to go check her amazing page out! Please enjoy. Thank you so much for 2k! A special One shot will be up soon!

(This is before Charles came)
Betty's POV

Gone. That is what my family is. Gone. No mother, no father, no sister. Alice Cooper, mother of Polly Cooper and me, who is also know as Elizabeth Cooper. She was 'happily' married to Hal Cooper. She was the bond on the family. Making sure they were perfect. Nothing short of it. Hal Cooper, father of Polly Cooper and Me as well known as Elizabeth Cooper. Married strictly to Alice Cooper. He was the funder of the family. Protecting it within his walls. Supply us with food, water and shelter from his job at his company, The Riverdale Register. Polly Cooper, Daughter to Alice and Hal Cooper. Sister to Elizabeth Cooper, who is me. She was the trouble maker. She tried to rebel against wishes of the married couple known as her parents. She went against any wishes of her parents. Like the rules went through her like a ghost. But she still managed to make her the favorite child. Oh how I wished to be the favorite child. Then there is me. Elizabeth Cooper, Everyone calls me Betty. I am sadly a child making of Hal and Alice Cooper. Younger Sister to Polly Cooper. I am the doll. I did anything to be perfect. I allowed my mother to body shame me, i allowed my father to harrass me. I allowed my own sister to bully me. We were The Perfect Family. Now, everything has changed. Nothing. Nothing is left of the Cooper family, not even their house, which is now on the Jone's hands. Alice Cooper, gone. Once the control freak of the family, now the hippie. Falling into the arms of Edgar Evernever. She once controlled to Cooper family, but in now being controlled by the farm. Harvesting into the holy eyes on the Farm.Hal Cooper, gone. Once the protector of the family is now a serial killer. Dead in the fault on Penelope Blossom. Once protecting his children and wife, is now protecting his two close allies that lead him to his death. Defying his trust of his daughter. Me. Betty Cooper. Polly Cooper, gone. Once the rebellious teenager desperate to get to her boyfriend, Jason Blossom is now falling into the trap of The Farm. Instead of sneaking out late nights to meet Jason Blossom by SweetWater River, she is now controlling mentally unstable children into joining the farm. Including me, her one and only sister, Betty Cooper. Now to me Elizabeth Cooper, (which I prefer Betty Cooper) is still the same. The doll to the Cooper family. I helped my mother, Alice Cooper. By saving her from the stupid farm. Once again helping her, trying to gave her a chance. A chance at freedom. But instead she decided to get her organs removed and ascend with the farm. I helped my father, Hal Cooper. By helping him transfer to Hiram Lodge's prison, only for him to escape. Torturing the town of Riverdale once more. I did all the task he told me to do when we would anonymously speak on the phone. Not knowing it was my father on the other line. Desperately trying to fill his ammunition to his killing spree. I helped my sister, Polly Cooper. By going to the farm, letting her feed off my fear when she tricked me while under hypnosis. I took care of her when she was pregnant, allowing my parents to let her keep the children. I help everyone. Now it is time for them to help me. From myself.