Intro

Littlespace is a mindset in which an adult relaxes into a state of carefree, responsibility-free safety. It may be a developed time in which an adult relives childhood memories, scenarios, or desires that were unachievable in their adolescence. An adult in littlespace may involve another adult referred to as a caregiver, engage in activities viewed as childish, and some may even participate in adult sexual interaction during their time in littlespace. While in littlespace, the adult is usually, but not always, referred to as an adult baby, little, or middle. A standard that all people interacting and involved in this type of scene is that they are all of legal adult age.

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THEN DON'T READ. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT THEN FUCKING LEAVE. LITTLE SPACE IS A REAL THING AND IT IS NOT SOMETHING TO MAKE FUN OF. 

Min Yoongi:  The supposed bad boy of the school. The one who always wears black. The one who doesn't take shit from anyone. The one who'll make you pee yourself by just one glare. The one who'll beat you up if you look at him wrong. The one who sleeps during class. The one who never talks. The one who if you speak to him he'll curse at you. The one who is always late to class. The one who secretly loves all things cute and fluffy. The one who only wants to be loved. The one who has the sweetest kitten eyes but you wouldn't know due to the permanent scowl on his angelic face. The one who loves pastel colors. The one who loves Kumamon. The one who's secretly a little. 

Jeon Jungkook. The new student who everyone fawns over. The one who's interested in Yoongi while everyone one else is to coward. The one who is dominant in not only the bedroom but in life in general. The one who is good at everything he does. The one who gets what he wants no matter what it is and will do anything to get it. The one who is rich and lives by himself due to his parents always being abroad. The one who loves unconditionally. The one to spoil who he loves. The one who will do anything to crack Yoongi's facade. The one who justs wants someone to care for and knows the exact person.