a super big boi thanks ( + new book???)

you don't really have to read this, but it'd mean quite a bit haha

I don't even know where to start.  I know that the internet is superficial and the number of people reading my story won't mean much to an outside audience whenever I mention it, but I am truly so thankful for all of you that have read this story ))): I even said it earlier when I wrote this, but I never thought that my book would make it past, like, twelve reads altogether.  

Here we are at 113k reads and it's really helped my self-esteem as someone who enjoys writing-- even if I didn't publish this book in a traditional writing format.  It was mainly something I had made out of pure curiosity for the social media-themed books on here.  I used to always publish books, delete them entirely, and then post a different book because I don't know- I didn't think they were good enough ??

even so, this book and I have a love-hate relationship because it is probably the worst one I've ever written yet it's helping me become more comfortable on this site.   (also all of you are so cute and brighten up my day a ton ilysm)

okay, okay, okay, onto the big big boi:

I left Wattpad immediately after posting this story because as soon as it reached 1k I became a little nervous and a huge critic on everything concerning my writing.  I still came to check comments and reply as much as I could, but other than that I was absent.

Then, some people messaged me in various ways and asked to post more stories so I think I may do that, but I'm seeking advice from all of you who have taken time to read this chapter because I'm picky about everything and extremely indecisive.  

SO,,,, can all of you vote on which story I should post?  I have two ideas :*

1. 15 Seconds

 15 Seconds

Blurb

Based predominantly around Mafia relations/networking, an organization known as Buwang Clan is suspected of plotting to overthrow the higher-ups of South Korea.  Enter Kim Taehyung: the undercover investigator determined to piece the evidence together all while infiltrating the establishment and destroying it from the inside.  That is until he's told that he's working for the wrong side ((;

2. Mellifluous

 Mellifluous

Blurb

Min Yoongi is the quiet, somber boy that sits at the back of Park Jimin's bookstore.  The older's aura seems to capture the interest of Jimin as he makes advances to befriend the other: ultimately failing the first few times.  As he grows to know the stranger, he finds that they're not so different after all, yet they can't seem to ever see eye-to-eye.  

(This is also part of a three book series that I've literally been writing/rewriting/scrapping for two whole years: I am in utter distress haha)

I have way more than two ideas, but these are the most that I'm invested in.  Sorry if they sound bland, but I promise I try very hard to break away from clichés.  It's just the main plots that are a little wonky.  

please give me feedback because your girl is losing her wits :*

thank u all so much x3000