Part One:

It was a rainy Thursday morning and school was the last thing that Lilli wanted to get up for.

        “Lilli,” her mom said, “it’s time to get up.”

        “Moooommm, do I have to? Please, just five more minutes,” Lilli begged. Her mom brushed her long, dark brown hair out of her eyes.

        “No hun. I’m sorry but it’s seven. Ya gotta get up.” Sighing, Lilli rolled out of bed and reluctantly started picking out her clothes for school. She wore her favorite purple dress from Forever 21 and slipped on her purple Toms.

        Lilli was 17 years old and madly in love with her Jesus. She wanted nothing more than to serve and honor him with her life. She had dark brown eyes and long, brown hair. She was only 5’2” and wished she was taller than her mom. She loved to laugh and have fun and hang out with her friends and family. She loved her little sister, Isabella, and her mom and dad were her role models. Her best friend, Cassidy, is her cousin and when you put the two together you have one crazy, creative team.

        As Lilli finished getting ready she put on her jam song “What Makes You Beautiful” by her favorite band, One Direction. She had a soft spot for one of the boys in the band, Harry Styles. To her he wasn’t Harry Styles from the famous boy band One Direction. He was just Harry Styles, the bot with a wonderful personality. He was someone she just wanted to talk to and become good friends with but she knew it would never happen. She was just another girl in the slew of millions of girls dying to meet him.

         Shaken from her daydreaming by her sister yanking the headphones out of her ears and saying, “Lilli! Come on! We’ve got to go!” Lilli went off to school.

        “Hey Helen!” Lilli exclaimed. Helen was one of Lilli’s really good friends. She was super sweet, great at acting, and very pretty. They had become really close friends this year and Lilli felt like she could tell Helen anything. Helen shared a common interest for the band One Direction and fancied the sweet, innocent, Irish boy, Niall Horan.

        “Oh, hey Lilli!” –Helen

        “Oh my gosh! Helen, did you see Niall’s post on twitter?”

        “Oh gosh, yes! He is so cute! I was like be right back, I’m crying.”

        “I know right! You two are like perfect for each other, like for real.”

        “Oh whatever. So, are you excited about Nicaragua? Can you believe you leave tomorrow?” Lilli’s dad was from Nicaragua and her family was going down there to meet her grandfather for the first time.

        “Helen, you don’t even know! I am so excited! I can’t believe I am actually going there. It’s surreal! Can you believe it’s actually the last day of sophomore year? It seems like just yesterday was the first day of school.” Lill said.

        “Ahh! I know! I can’t believe school is over! It’s crazy!” Helen exclaimed, “oh my gosh, what if when you’re getting on the plane you run into the boys and you and Haz hit it off!?”

        “Oh Lord Helen. You have no idea how many times I’ve thought about that. Like I’ve created this little scenario in my head! I highly doubt I’ll run into them though. Even if I did, I doubt I’d even be able to talk to them. I mean, there will be like swarms of girls around them.” Lilli stated.

        “But Lilli, I seriously think something is going to happen. I don’t know what it is. Don’t doubt yourself, if you do meet them just be yourself .You are perfect just the way you are. You and Harry are like perfect for one another and who knows, maybe “you’ve got that One Thing.”” Helen laughed at her own joke, “oh and remember, tell Niall I love him!” Helen winked. Lilli busted out laughing.

        “I promise that I’ll tell Nialler you love him!” Lilli laughed histerically as she walked away. When she’s with Helen, they’re such goofs.

        “Oh yeah, good luck!” Helen hollered back before Lilli was out of sight.

        “Thanks, babe!’

___________________________

Okay, hope you all like it! The picture to the right is what you should imagine Lilli looking like! :)

Leave comments, vote, and keep reading!!