Part Six:

“Hey Helen, ya ready?” Niall ask while knocking on the door.

            “One sec, let me grab my purse!” Helen yelled through the door. She opened the door and walked out looking amazing. She was wearing a cute sundress and sandals. She had on just a hint of makeup and a flower in her hair.

            “W-wow,” Niall stuttered, “you look…beautiful.”

            Helen blushed and said, “you don’t look too bad yourself.”

            “Hey, I try. Not everyone is a walking angel like you,” Niall winked. Helen laughed and blushed deeply. They passed Louis and Liam. Liam smiled and Louis gave them a cheeky wink. As they rounded the corner they heard Louis hollering.

            “Owwwww! Owwwww! Get ya some, Niall!” Helen and Niall just looked at one another and busted out in fits of laughter.

            “So where are we headed?” Helen asked.

       “Well, we’re going to this awesome Italian place called Gissepies. You’ll love it! Great food!”

      “Well, I do love food. I wouldn’t survive if I didn’t have it like every second of every day,” Helen joked.

       “Me too, girl,” Niall imitated a girl and laughed. “I once had a dream that there was no more food… I cried.” He smiled.

       “I’d cry too,” Helen laughed. There was an awkward silence between the two as they were walking,

       “So, do you go to church anywhere?” Helen asked.

       “Well, I’m Catholic. I was raised Catholic and I believe in Jesus but I haven’t been to church in a while.”

       “I totally understand what you’re saying. I’m Catholic too, well, I was raised Catholic. But I don’t really go to church either. I love Jesus with all my heart. He’s the most important thing in my life. He is my life.”

       “I admire that. I want to go deeper with God.”

       “Maybe we could do a little devotional with hart and Lilli..?”

       “Yeah! I would love that! I feel like God being the center of our relationship can only mean good for us.” Helen’s heart began racing. At that time, they arrived at the restaurant.

       As they were seated, like a true gentlemen, Niall pulled Helen’s chair out and pushed it back in for her. The meal was great. They both ate until they couldn’t eat anymore but they decided that even though they were stuffed, they would make room for ice cream.

       As they waited for the check Niall looked Helen in the eyes. Her heart began to race as he started to speak, “Helen, I’ve had a great time with you. You’re an amazing girl. I know God brought us together for a reason. You’re so beautiful and I really like you.”

       Helen couldn’t help but smile. She stared back into his deep, shining, blue eyes, “I… I like you too.”

       His eyes got even brighter, “really!? I was kind of hoping you would be my princess..er…my girlfriend?”

       Helen’s eyes filled with tears of joy, “I’d love too!”

       Both of their hearts were beating so fast. No words could express the love and joy Helen was feeling in her heart. As they were leaving the restaurant, Niall sweetly kissed Helen on the cheek. They walked out hand in and to go get ice cream.