Part Eighteen:

-TWO MONTHS LATER-

The boys were on tour so this was the perfect time for Lilli to go wedding dress shopping. So she called up her girls, Cassidy, Helen, Danielle, and Eleanor to go with her. They planned a trip to New York to go to the one and only, Kleinfelds. Cassidy was Lilli's cousin and best friend. She was so happy when Cassidy said she could come with them. She'd missed her so much and really hadn't spent much time with her for the past year. Eleanor and Lilli had also become quite close. She practically took Lilli under her wing and they were practically like sisters. Danielle and Lilli did the same. They all got along and hung out. Helen had some big plans of her own coming up soon so Lilli was especially glad when she said she was able to come. The girls all got along just fine.

"So, Harry has no idea what the dress will look like or what you want it to look like?" Eleanor asked.

"Nope," Lilli chuckled, "and it's driving him insane. Last month I caught him trying to hack into my pinterest."

"Typical Haz," Danielle joked. The girls all laughed. At that moment the lady who was going to help the girls came out from the back to help Lilli find the perfect dress.

"Hello ladies. Welcome to Kleinfelds. My name is Jaime and I'm going to help find the perfect dress for a Ms.....Soza?" She looked up wondering which one was the bride-to-be. Lilli smiled and waved.

"Okay Ms. Soza, you ready to say 'yes to the dress?'" All the girls said yes and once then looked at each other and started laughing.

"Alrighty, it says here that you would like something that it really lace-y, very chic, not ballroom, almost vintage, very feminine?"

"That would be absolutely perfect," Lilli said feeling a bit queasy from the nerves and excitement.

"Well let me go pull a few and we can start letting you try them on." The girls all sat down in pure excitement.

"Lills, I cannot believe that you are actually getting married. It seems like yesterday we were 16," Cassidy said reaching for Lilli's hand and squeezing it.

"Gosh, I know. It's crazy," Lillis said. You could see the nostalgia in both of their eyes.

"So, your wedding is in five months. Niall's and Helen's in eight months. That's a lot of weddings. Next thing ya know, Zayn and Cassidy are going to be getting married," Danielle said patting Cassidy's leg and smiling. All the girls started giggling while Cassidy blushed deeply.

Everyone knew that Zayn and Cassidy had a thing for each other but they wouldn't admit it. They tried to avoid one another so no one would get any ideas but they were always texting one another. Always.

"C'mon guys. You all know that Zayn and I are just friends. We don't have any feelings for each other," Cassidy said trying not to blush.

"Oh Cass, you know you do. I mean c'mon. Why wouldn't you? He's a great guy," Helen said placing her hand on Cassidy's shoulder. Cassidy just smiled.

Jaime returned to the room with three dresses and asked all the girls but Lilli to go sit in the lounge to wait for Lilli.

The first dress was pretty but it wasn't what Lilli was looking for. It didn't fit right around the waist and it would have been to much of a hassle to get altered. She girls agreed so Lilli scurried back into the dressing room for the second dress.

When Lilli walked out of the dressing room in the second dress all the girls' jaws dropped.

"It's perfect," Helen said with shimmering eyes.

Cassidy's eyes were filling with tears, "Lills, this is the dress. It's what you've always dreamed of. You look beautiful." Danielle and Eleanor nodded their heads in agreement.

Lilli turned to face the full length mirror and it took all her might to keep her jaw from dropping as well. Her eyes flooded with tears of joy. She was thankful for her beautiful best friends and she couldn't believe she was actually standing there in the dress of her dreams, soon to be married from to the man of her dreams.

"Now, this is what I call a bride. You look stunning, dear. Is this the dress?" Jaime asked.

"This is most definitely the dress. I am saying 'Yes to the Dress.'"

____________________________________________________________________

Woooo! :) Vote! Comment! Share! Come back!