Part Five:

When the plane arrived Dallas everything was hectic.

        “Call me as soon as you get to Nicaragua, okay? Love you. Be careful.” Harry choked out.

        “I will. I promise. Love you too! Missing you already!” Lilli said trying to stay strong.

        “Missing you more!” Harry said as he tucked her hair behind her ear. He raised her head and gently kissed her goodbye. I was just a quick peck but it was soft and sweet, just right. Lilli was on the verge of an emotional breakdown. This is so hard, she thought. As she boarded her plane she turned back one last time to see the shine of tears at Harry’s eyelids. She choked back her own tears and gave him a sweet smile and waved. Stay strong, she thought, stay strong.

“Missing my girl already. Can’t wait till she gets back, love you @lilli______” Harry tweeted while trying to hold back his tears.

        Once the plane landed in Nicaragua Lilli couldn’t bear not talking to Helen. She couldn’t resist. She needed to talk to her best friend.

       “Lilli! Thank you so much! Oh my gosh! Did you see Harry’s tweet?!” Helen answered automatically.

       “No, I haven’t been on there yet! We just landed in Nicaragua. What did he say?”

       “Lilli, it was the sweetest thing. He said ‘Missing my girl already. Can’t wait till she gets back, love you @lilli______’ Girl, I almost fell out of my chair. It’s official. He made it official!”

       Lili was in total shock. Harry Styles had called her his girl for the whole world to see, “Oh my gosh. I can’t breathe. Give me a sec.” Lilli gathered herself then decided to tell Helen about Niall, “Okay Helen so I was talking to Niall before we left and HE LIKES YOU!” Lilli yelled into her phone. She went on, “he likes you so much! He can’t wait to hang out. He told me he was flying you to Dallas!? When do you get there?”

       “We just landed in Dallas. Oh gosh, I can’t breather either. I’m walking out to find him. Oh my gosh. Okay I’m getting off. I’ll tell you when I find him. Say a prayer for me!”

       “Will do! The Lord is with you! He’s got everything under control. Good luck! Love you girl!” As soon as Helen got off the phone she looked up and saw Niall standing there waiting with Harry.

       Helen was beaming. She waved at Niall and his whole face lit up. He smiled from ear to ear. Harry had to nudge him so he’d come back to reality.

       “Hi Helen,” Harry said.

       “H-h-hey,” Niall sputtered.

       “Hey guys!” Helen said as calmly as she could manage.

       “You look absolutely wonderful,” Niall told her.

       Helen could feel her heart begin to race, “thank you.”

       Harry stood and watched the two with a smile of approval, “okay love birds, let’s go get your bags!” Niall shot Harry an angry look for interrupting but couldn’t help but smile. Helen looked down at the ground as she felt her cheeks get warmer.

       “So Niall, what are your plans for today?” Helen asked

       “Well, I thought, maybe, we could go out to lunch? And maybe go get some ice-cream afterwards?”

       “Sounds like a plan to me” Helen said as she went to grab her bags on the luggage pick up. Before she could Niall snatched them up and led them to the car.