Ch. 8 ✿ Trash

A/N: This chapter includes alcohol and physical abuse. I put these warnings in the prologue so I assume you're okay with them but I would suggest waiting to read this chapter if you're currently in little space. Don't worry, most chapters won't be like this.

Seokjin opened the passenger seat with a click. Y/N giggled as he lifted her out by her waist, letting her feet dangle off the ground for just a moment before setting her down onto the cement. With one hand still gently touching her waist, he turned around to look at the mansion behind them.

"Is this really your house?! It's massive!" To Seokjin's amazement, Y/N nodded her head. "Wow, I would do anything to live in a place like this."

And I would do anything to get out, she thought to herself. At this point, Y/N was getting incredibly nervous. It was far past time for her to be home from work. With how many times they had gotten lost, it had already past midnight. Staying hidden behind the garage door, she tried her best to keep herself from being seen with Seokjin. Knowing her parents, they would assume the worst. My parents... Reality suddenly kicked in. She folded her hands together, getting fidgety as the fear began to grow inside her chest. Maybe I'll be fine. They might be asleep already. I'll walk in so quietly, no one will even notice! But... what if--

"Here you go~"

Y/N turned around, her worrisome thoughts cut off by Seokjin's kind smile. He smiled brightly as he helped put Y/N's bag on her shoulder for her.   She thanked him with a small smile.

"Oh, and of course we can't forget her!" He held out Y/N's new, pretty teddy bear which she snatched in an instant. "Have you named her yet?"

"Mhmm, her name is Strawberry!"

"What a perfect name!" He laughed and patted the small toy's head. "You'll take good care of my princess until I come back, won't you, Strawberry?"

Y/N giggled as Seokjin exchanged vows with the teddy bear. She blushed, still not used to being called princess. Seokjin had scrambled back to the car to grab a paper and pen. Y/N tilted her head for a better view but couldn't comprehend what he was scribbling down. She could hardly believe that the two of them were already together. It happened so suddenly, so she felt like she should be cautious, but it felt right. She admired him from behind, clutching her stuffie in a tight hug. Maybe she was being naive, or maybe they were made for each other.

"Hey, what's wrong, baby? You look worried." Realizing she had been daydreaming, Seokjin leaned close, suddenly right in front of her.

"Oh- nothing! I was just thinking." She smiled up at Seokjin who nodded, still a little worried.

"Well, okay. Here, this is for you too." He motioned her to raise her hand, so she adjusted her toy under one arm so she could do as he said. Carefully opening her fingers, he placed a piece of paper in her palm. He looked into her eyes and smiled, cupping his hand over hers to close her fingers over the paper. She looked up at him curiously. "It's my phone number. If you need anything, don't hesitate to call me. Don't forget to text me so I can have yours too!"

"Okay, I won't forget!" She giggled as she put the paper away safely into her purse.

"You promise?" Seokjin leaned forward, putting his hands on his slightly-bent knees. Y/N nodded.

"I promise~" With a satisfied smile he greeted her nose with a little poke. He laughed at the way Y/N's face responded in wrinkles before stretching back up straight.

"That's my good girl."

He cooed gentle praises before pulling Y/N into his embrace. Secured under his arms, she felt warm and safe; like she was snuggled inside a warm blanket. She let her hands wrap around his waist and sighed into his chest, getting acquainted with the scent of his clothes. Seokjin cradled her head in his hand, slowly stroking her hair. He liked playing with her hair. Goosebumps found their way onto Y/N's arms as she blushed under his gentle touch.