1.2 - Rage

Kim Taehyung.

It is his name.

We are from the same city, Daegu and I saw him once during a friends gathering. He is a year senior than me.

I know that he attends the same classes as mine but of course the timings are different so I have met him several times with my friends.

Both of us felt awkward to talk in person, in fact we don't have a common topic to talk about- just casual greetings like 'Hey, how are you?' & 'Fine, what about you?'

Indeed, I am surprised to meet him here.

Like how can't I be?

He actually has a very good impression in my mind but right now he is kind of being rude which is completely different from his real personality- I can't help but snarl at his comment.

"Everyone here are the only 'deserving' ones from the whole nation, having those capabilities which can help us to keep our mother country save from problems which cannot be solved by the leaders or soldiers. Got it?"

He remains silent and stares at me, like he is searching for something. Something that can ensure him that I am the person he wants me to be.

But I won't let him know about my identity just yet.

I nod, taking his silence as an agreement. My eyes travels back towards the other recruits that are gawking at me and him with their mouths ajar.

"Last thing for now, tomorrow there will be an orientation conducted in the morning so better not be late. The rules and regulations will not be announced again."

Just when I am about to greet them farewell and go back to my room, a knock is heard on the door of the hall.

Ugh, Miyeon.

I can't finalize the reason I should be shocked about- the way she blowed a kiss in Taehyung's direction or how her whole face is on full show, which is a clear disregarding of rules.

"This is the end for now. Ms. Miyeon will take the lead from here. Thank you."

I hear Miyeon's heels clicking around the stage as I make a sharp turn towards the right, purposefully so that I don't have to face and hear her voice.

The hard I try to avoid and try not to get triggered by her actions, the more she tries pushing me further towards the end.

Feeling a tight grip on my hand, I am jerked back and the second I see Miyeon's smirking face, I barely control myself from setting her soul free from her body.

"Won't you show them your face, junior?"

I know what she wants from me but there is no way that I will let it happen. Giving her a kind eye smile, I snatch my hand back.

"It is okay-"

But before I can speak any further, she tears my mask off my face.

The next thing that I see is purple.

My eyes glows a light shade of purple as my hands form two balls of flames. The rage inside my body increases out of a sudden because of my bracelet. Trying so hard to stop myself from causing a havoc but it is technically impossible.

"Hey hey calm down, Goeun."

And in seconds, Jimin pops out of nowhere and holds me back tightly and soothingly in his arms.

My breathe starts getting uneven when he tries dragging me out of the stage, but I keep on glaring at the girl who has made my blood boil.

"Everyone here, it is alright," Jimin calms the recruits as he keeps on whispering to have control over myself which I always do after his arrival.