1.33 - Porridge, please

I swear the whole universe danced in her eyes that day.

■•●•■

Soon after, Jin lets us go inside to visit Goeun and at least take a glance at her- individually.

And of course, Jungkook and Jimin were the first ones. They took half an hour for sure, may be even a whole hour- I am not sure about the time but it feels like days to me.

May be more than days, actually.

It was actually Boram and Dohee's turn after them but surprisingly enough, they offered me to go first. I was shocked, knowing their priceless relation but still, they gave me the chance.

And just after looking at the disformed figure of the injured girl, my eyes swells with tears, yet again.

She is looking pallid like a corpse and no doubt anyone can refuse to believe that she is still alive. Her lips are chapped, hands moulded to show her carpals and metacarpals.

She looks lifeless and ready to fall to the other side of the world any second- only the soft beats of her heart is keeping her attached with the real world.

She surely has lost about 10 kilograms. I bet, she is super weak to even open her eyes, let alone move from her place.

But then an urge of wrapping my hand and hugging her envelopes my body. Even though it is dangerous for her safety but my insides are churning for touching her.

She is the one I love, knowing the fact that I should have confessed sooner is the only regret that engulfs my heart.

Settling myself on the chair kept beside her bed, the strong smell of medicines engulfs my nose in no time, but my eyes remains calm and gentle towards the girl.

But the realization strikes me, everything dawns upon me.

She is soon going away, away from the organization, away from everything, away from me.

It feels like her problems skyrocketed once I came here and became an agent. If she wouldn't have associated with me, I am sure she would have been fine until now, unlike how she is resting on the bed and which ever way you think, the reason still raises a finger at me.

I don't know how to face her once she gets up, probably none of her friend knows too. How can we inform someone such a news when she has always dedicated herself to the work.

This is so bad, worse for someone like her who doesn't deserve any of these.

My emotions get the best of me- my hand is tightly engulfing her cold hand.

But then, the sounds of argues echoes inside the room and when it enters my ears, I immediately recognize the source.

"Hyung, how the fuck can you agree to that?"

It is Jungkook, and he is totally out of his control if he is swearing in front of Mr. Kim. He cares for her younger sister so much, so much that he can't see her going down the hill and even a scratch on her makes his blood boil so of course, he has the right to get mad at the headquarters.

"Check your language, Jeon Jungkook, I know you are worried but that doesn't mean you can degrade your behavior!" Jin hyung scolds him but all I hear is a loud thump and everything gets silent.

"How much time is left?" A girl, Dohee I guess, asks the senior in a comparatively calmer tone.

"2 days at max."