1.9 - Deadly wound

I love it when I catch you looking at me.

◕‿◕✿

As soon as I enter my room after completing the mission that has exhausted me both physically and mentally, Gyuri's presence is the last thing to be expected. She jumps on me even before I take a step inside, as I don't get enough time to close the door behind me, we both pass through the open door and are now standing outside of my room with her being clinging to me like a koala.

"Gyuri? What are you doing here this late?" My voice has the very tint of tiredness and confusion. It is nearly 2 at night and all I so want to remove the dirt off my body and cradle myself in my soft and fresh sheets.

"I am happy that you are safe," She probably wants to say this, her face shows those emotions that she is not able to describe in words.

Gyuri stays in the hugging position for countless minutes. I would have been quite grateful and happy if I was refreshed but sadly I am not which is the very reason I am slowly losing my cool.

Somehow I need to maintain it even when death is slowly crawling up and eating away my insides, but I need to keep calm. At least not in front of Gyuri— she will get hurt if I yell at her for no reason.

"Yeah I am alright and the mission is a success too," I pat her shoulder indicating that she can let me go. Slowly withdrawing from me, Gyuri sends me a big wide grin and proudly pats my shoulder as if she is a proud mother of the child who has just returned home after battling with her bullies.

"I know you are proud of me but, Gyuri~"

I whine while making a rather twisted face to show my exhaustion. When she finally gets the indication of how weary I am, she shows me an apologetic face which actually throws me into a bucket of feel guilt. Guilty over how worried and concerned she is for me but my dumb self can't even take this for granted. I am way too grateful to god for giving me such an amazing bestfriend.

She walks towards the door and waves her hands, I throw her a flying kiss to which she dramatically actions like she caught each of them and put inside her heart.

Finally saying goodnight, she exits.

Now I can sleep.

Freely and finally.

It doesn't take me much time to order the room assistant to open my wardrobe. When I feel exhausted enough then all I need to do is order everyone around and that everyone here is literally the room's computer system.

I gather all of my clothes and place them beside the shower wall. Removing my clothes, the second I feel the sharp pain in my back, my mind blows off. The pain is so triggered to the level that I barely am controlling myself from screaming out aloud.

Turning my head backwards, I try peeping at the wound and to my very surprise it is rather bigger than expected— not a normal one, strangely there is a black lining around the wounded skin like it is poisoned.

Eventually the pain subsides, it is supposed to be after all but I know the struggle of passing those very seconds when I barely controlled myself from running towards Jin.

Jin..

He will kill me now.

He probably will, I don't think he will let me live with this strange wound over there. I have made it even more difficult now with it being poisoned.

I should take a shower first right? May be the colour washes off just like that?

I should at least try.