1.19 - Slurpee Point & Fun

I never thought anyone would ever make me smile, laugh and capture my heart as fast as you have.

■•●•■

"You up for today too?" Taehyung glides himself into my side desk and props his elbows on my bag. My head is still turned down at my textbook with my pencil sliding between my fingers as I give him a fake smile and remove his hand from my bag.

"But no burger point this time and I swear if you bring me there ever again, you can imagine yourself being in your worst condition," I spit out the fact as he shivers unnoticeably.

"But you were crying so happily!"

"That was tears of misery, not tears of joy!"

"Okay okay I get it, today we are going to a slurpee point alright?" He announces beforehand as I nod.

I think there is nothing to be afraid of a drink right?

But who I am kidding to? The one and only Taehyung is taking me there and I can't just fold my hands while letting him take me anywhere.

The class finally ends with Aera looking at me sheepishly as I push her away and run in the opposite direction. It is super awkward knowing that the one and only Taehyung is taking me out every single day since we have gotten back together.

I follow Taehyung as he shows his motorcycle's keys like a priced possession.

"Tada~ look what I brought today!" He exclaims joyfully as I glance at the vehicle.

"It is a motorcycle, so what?"

"I bet you never have ever ridden a motorcycle before."

Throwing me a helmet from his side, I just catch the black thing and laugh out aloud while wearing it.

"My brother owns a Harley Davidson."

"He owns what?" Shock is evident on his face as I nod, cracking the brand new information to him.

"And he drops me at the classes, everyday."

But without asking anything, he motions me to get on the back seat of the bike. I place my foot on the footstep and easily get on the seat.

"Slow and safe, please," I mumble as he giggles at my precautionary words.

"Fast and fun, please."

With that he brings his bike's engine to life and immediately presses the accelerator, not giving me enough time to grab something in order to support my body. As a sudden reflex, my hands involuntarily gets wrapped around his waist. He suddenly starts moving in a strange manner resulting in my whole body to get leaned on him.

If asked, I feel super odd. If I was some other girl then I probably would have felt giddy and flustered but I am not those girls, I am only habitual of being like this with my brother so it feels strange with Taehyung.

His speed is nothing that breaks the rules, but I still am fearful of his handling. Jungkook is a trained driver so I can never develop a doubt in his handling. He actually drives a little faster but that is too fun for me and I actually yell at him for speeding up some more.

But here, it is Taehyung and my first time of riding a bike with a boy that is not my brother- how can this not feel weird?

"Hey Ms. Dreamy, we are here."

Taehyung taps on my helmet as I jolt back to reality. I was actually drowning in my thoughts that I didn't even realise that Taehyung has stopped the bike and now is staring at me.