1.11 - Jungkook

"He must be roaming around the building so calm down," Taehyung nudges my side as I sigh, the reason of a frown dancing on my forehead is rightly guessed by the boy as I bite my lip in agitation.

"Don't worry, I will help you."

I can't help but smile at Taehyung's confidence. Surely he doesn't know about my brother's danger mode yet I feel at ease with his mere support.

Jungkook's delay is actually bothering me, I woke up around 10 in the morning and now it's 3 with no signs of my big brother.

What if he is originally planning on lecturing me first?

"I agree with that."

"Not helping at all, Jimin," I grit my teeth making Taehyung sigh, Jimin starts whistling all of a sudden and keeps on whistling while looking around- acting like it is not his fault which actually is. He is the only source from where Jungkook got to know about my injury. On the other hand, Gyuri enters my room, keeping her expressions neutral like an innocent kid.

"By the way, how is the family doing?" I question Taehyung as he nods slowly. "Alright, the baby is fine and the members specially asked to thank you for saving him."

"Its good then."

"And I am telling you again, never act without thinking. Just watching you running around after collapsing got me so worried that I actually killed a man or two."

"You, what?" My eyes widens inches more than necessary, he actions a yes.

"I agree with Taehyung, you always act like it is your last mission and your life depends on it," Jimin supports Taehyung as I roll my eyes at both of them who are now high-fiving each other.

"May I come in, my dear sister?"

Oh.

He is here.

My head along with 3 more snaps towards the door where my elder brother is standing with his legs crossed stylishly, hands folded against his chest as he leans on his right side with the wall.

His eyes which once were originally brown since the first day now glimmers a faint colour of golden when looked closer. Skin paler than before and hair raven coloured, hiding his forehead and even when he moves a little, they dance like a flower in the cool and fresh wind.

I can say, he got more ethereal during his stay at America. The lifestyle totally has changed him into a young man with a powerful aura.

Jimin quickly gets up from his previously occupied chair and ogles at my brother.

"Baby sister?"

Jungkook's voice surprisingly gets deadly soft, but I am sure that the person sitting in the next 2 rooms heard it too.

"B-brother."

Like why should a sister even stutter in front of his brother right?

The day he was chosen for the special training in America, he directly refused saying he can't leave me alone. At last, with hundreds of promises and assurance contracts from me, he finally accepted the offer and went to America, giving my custody cum responsibilty to Jimin.